Chapter 11

The show started off with a dance video of Jisoo and Jinyoung showing off the cool places in Daejeon. All the interactions in the dance made Tae's blood boil, especially the ending sequence where skin ship was involved. Even though Taehyung loves what he does and performing on stage, he felt he would have rather been in Jinyoung's place this time round.

True to her word, Jisoo frequently checked how Taehyung was fairing while they MCed and kept tabs on his cues and nudged him slightly to remind him when to speak. Tae was extremely grateful for her kind gestures and he soon settled right in to his job. While they hosted, they stood so close they brushed arms most of the time but Jisoo and Tae didn't find it the least bit awkward but rather comforting to be in each others' presence. If the time they spent onstage could be deemed as a little haven of happiness for both of them, then the change rooms wrecked havoc on their spirits.

"Jisoo! You and Taehyung look so adorable together!"

"Taehyung! I ship you two now!"

"Jisoo, please date him!"

"Taehyung! Get married please!"

The two idols didn't get a spare moment of rest from the moment they stepped foot in their separate dressing rooms. Blackpink members teased the life out of Jisoo and a couple doors down, BTS members made fun of Taehyung till wit's end. Luckily, there was a tent especially for the MCs where they could rest in peace.

While waiting for the next round of MCing, Taehyung got to know the real Jisoo, away from the celebrity life and drama and vice versa. He found out that she was the youngest in her family of three kids and had a dog, Dalgom, that she loved dearly. He sympathized with her struggles during pre-debut days and laughed at her cute quirks and jokes. Taehyung confirmed his suspicions from Seoul Music Awards that she had a 4D personality and he couldn't help but wonder, "did I find my soulmate?"

On the other hand, Jisoo found herself loving Tae's beautiful boxy smile and was shocked at his humbleness and genuineness despite being a star that was rapidly climbing in popularity. She learned that he grew up with his grandmother from a young age and loved dogs as well. She found herself relating to him so much on a fun level and his innocence and purity matched hers perfectly.

They walked out the tent together to get ready to host again. "It can only get better from here," Tae thought to himself.

<3