The Attack of Klymydia Castle II <Completed>

" Oh, just a little revenge on you both" Tobias smiled.
"Revenge," Anton scoffed.
" As you can see my home is completely almost gone because of your attack dear brother" Tobias added as he now stood up.
"Revenge, on me , my son no less and the boys whom are merely human boys Tobias, why would you want to kill innocent two boys who has nothing to do of whats going on between me and you!" yelled Anton .

"This is why we choose to live an immortal life" he added spoke in silence, i was there for the proceeding of logging the information without their knowledge, I have the statement here stating that aberration would be skipped to the full blood Prince , which is you, Before you became a vampire, born of a pure blood vampire and your mother the Queen, they both knew the castle was passed down to the first born.."you" Ronan now pointed out, instead of Elise, the unborn daughter of Tobias, "Ronan now explained.
"I had a unborn cousin"Draven looked over to his Uncle as he growled.
"HOW COULD YOU KILL AN INNOCENT CHILD!, your daughter no less!" Screamed Draven as thunder roared above the broken castle.

Tobias winced hearing his nephews tone, he knew that night he lost his battle to turn his nephew against his own father, he sighed as he just listened to Ronan.
"what the Hell were you thinking Tobias!" Draven screamed.
"First Anton reveals he's my true father and along revealing whom I really am, second you kidnap my wife and new born sons and third you get all these vampires on us!, WHATS GOING ON in your head of yours! Draven added as he now growled.

"Oh, I don't know , I guess I want them dead, including you "Tobias now smirk;
"wha?..why?" Draven now looked dumbfounded.
Dante now grimnced as he now looked over the two fueding.
"Ahhh... I think I have stepped into a Family issue, leave me out of it" Dante said as he backed away.
"You stay where you are Dante, this also involves you as well" Draven snapped.
Dante raised his arms in defense as he now watched the two, he managed to have his men stood their boundaries as they now watched Draven verbally attack Tobias.
" So you planned the attack, on my son's , my own Father, You knew what you were doing didn't you Tobias," snapped Draven.
Tobias now grinned and shrugged "maybe".

Draven now stared Tobias down as he watched him as he shrugged and laughed,
"You know what Tobias, you are a useless bastard, you will remain in the locked room for now you will remain there til I decide to figure out what to do with you , I cannot believe you Tobias... why?.. why of all people why you ,Please tell me why do you want my son's killed?" Draven questioned.

" You three were in my way, I wanted Castle Clydronia...... Tobias answered.

"Draven the other covens will be coming soon, they will be searching for the boys as well, we need to take out leave here" Anton whispered to his son.
Erik and Isabella now moved to their feet as they now looked over to Anton as they now sighed.
"No matter where we go, the war of other covens will follow, they will never seize, father our son's will never be safe anywhere thanks to Uncle Tobias, but unless they are changed to be what they were meant to be maybe we can be at ease.
Explained Isabella.
"Maybe we can stop this war "she added.
Erik now sighed as he closed his eyes taking in the option his wife suggested, then looked over to his father Anton,
" Do we have other options?" he now asked.

"Seems The Queen came up with best Solution, don't Cha think King Draven". Anton now smiled.
"Father, that's not a bad idea we are Humans, me and Christopher accept this invitation, let us become like you, mother will also join us, think of it, it be like a new beginning, a new family. " Explained Michael.
Draven now growled a bit as he stared at the four as he now spoke.
" You four will be the death of me you know that", grinned Draven.
"M'leige you are the best candidate to change them remember " grinned Anton.

Now stood Grand Elders: Dante Von Daniels House of The Von Daniels, Vincente Del Marino House of Marino Del Sol, Lord Anothony Del Gado House of The Del Gado,
and Lady Arabella Munich of House of HellzBound.