Coven of Lies

PREFACE:

It has been merely over  22 years  since I became an immortal. my death was caused by being brutally beaten by my ex boyfriend Roland Tialivano, whom knew I was  4 months  along my pregnancy.

I was the year of 1993, I just found out  that I was pregnant  within the begin months thru my pregnancy, due to  being beaten by my ex my pregnancy came to a end, My little boy was born early a premature baby that he was,  I got to see my son , he was the most precious  bundle in my life, I named him Zacharia Ryan , Just like his father  whom died in the army along with his brothers. I seen the nurse that was tending  to me as I read her name Livie Jenkins, so I gave my son her last name to protect him from Roland, he wasn't  Zacharia's true father but he was  a  servant to the Noseferatu clan. Yes I knew whom he worked for,  But if he laid a hand upon my son,  he knew he would be dealt with by the Garucino Clan of San Francisco. I looked over to the nurse as I smiled i quietly spoke  my last breath to the nurse  as I now spoke in a low tone as i pulled her close to me .

"Upon my last breath, I Kaitlyn Montez  give you rights  to adopt my new born son, he is now yours to take care, I  know I will not survive this night, so i ask you take care of my baby  boy" I whispered as I now spoke my last breath  to the nurse  as I slowly closed my eyes  that was the night  I died

"I Livie Jenkins will take full Custody Lady Kaitlyn"  the nurse whispered.

By the following morning, I was buried within the New York cemetery which was located within the middle of the city which was located within the business area. within the arrival of the midnight moonlight, Zacharia Garcuino had learned of my death, and the death of his unborn son, he waited for the midnight hour to arrive, along with three other family members,  that night he revived me from death, I slowly opened my eyes as I  saw his beautiful face as he smiled at me as he now spoke.

"You cannot leave me that easily little one, Young one, my love,, my life" Zacharia kissed me with passion as e pulled me out of the coffin and sat me down, now watching him fixing up the burial site as he was done he quickly lifted me up within his arms and carried me as he made his way to the nearby mausoleum, that evening Zacharia took me in as his wife, his lover, his partner, his mate.....

13 years later

2022

Years now passed, I was now staring outside the window of the Grand Estate of the Garucino  Castle,

Darkness, Darkness that covered the city as I now stood at the terrace outside the apartment as I now took a deep breath as I suddenly felt a pair of strong hands circling around my waist, I knew who it was as I now leaned against my husband.

"Kaley, are you alright Love?" asked Zidane.

I just nodded as i whispered " I am alright. I'm just thinking" I answered honestly.

"My love I know you are thinking of Jerimiah" Zydian now smiled.

I felt his smile and nodded now that I managed to lift my head up smiling at my dashing husband and whispered. "seems I cannot hide anything from you can't I,I just miss our son Zydain, it has been over fifteen years I haven't seen him, can you do anything just for me to see him, how he looks,  his smile, " I begged.

I felt Zydain's arms wrapping around my waist as I leaned against his back, "I miss him to Angel, I miss him too so much" he whispered.

"Come, I have an idea, " ordered Zydain as he whispered into her ear as he now reached for her hand as they slowly walked out into the terrace as they now flew down and landed upon the sidewalk beneath them.

"Uhm, Zy where are we going?" Kaley whispered as she now looked up to him.

"Just trust me alright" he whispered as they both now walked away from their apartment as they were met up by a few family members as they now walked together as a group,  they suddenly arrived at the carnival site as Zydain now looked over to his siblings,  they knew what their brother was or persay looking for as they both grinned over to him as they now walked away as they now watched the mortals as if they were keeping an eye on them for protection.

"Zidane why are we here?" asked Kaley.

"Just watched M'love, " Whispered Zidane into her ear as he suddenly spotted Jerimiah as he tapped her shoulder as she now looked over to his finger as she now follow it as she saw a young man who was dressed as a gothic along with a black trench coat. she noticed that her baby boy was no longer a baby, he grew to be a very handsome young man as she smiles."He looks just like you" she whispered. Is that Jerimiah?...

"Yes yes it is baby" whispered Zydain.

TBC......