It started with the party

"Liv, get out of the water. Your gonna turn into a prun." my sister Jen yells at me as I finis off my 5th 500 in the set.

"Hold on, im almost done just 3 more 500's then im done." I yell back.

"You said that 30 minutes ago. Come on we have to get ready for the party later."

" I told you Jen, I dont want to go. I need to be ready for league's in a week."

"I think your good sis. I havent seen anyone work this hard since..... I have never see anywork this hard EVER."

" Haha very funny. Im not kidding, I have to be ready or I'll never make states."

"You need a break. Just get out. You can make up those 500's tomorrow."she says, finally convincing me to get out.

"Alright fine, but your counting all of my yards for me tomorrow." I say.

"Fine, fine. I give, just hurry up. Jason is picking us up in 45 minutes."

"Okay, I'll hurry. Did you bring the curler?"

"Do you even have to ask? Here you go. QUICK!" She yells after me.

~40 minuntes later~

I finish my last piece of hair and put my dress on. Jen comes walking in, her long black and blonde hair striaghted in a half updo. Her tall body in a tight dress that just barley reaches her lower thighs with 3 inch heels on.

"You waste no time do you little sis?" I ask her sarcastically.

"You maybe older but not by much. Nice. You look beautiful."she says refering to curled my medium length dark brown hair, sparklygoldish silver puffy dress that is just above my knees and 2 inch gold platform heels.

"Thanks, not looking too shabby either." I say sticking my tongue out.

"Lets go. Jason's outside. Put your swim stuff in the trunk."she says rushing me out the door.

Once we get outside, I see Jason pull up in his midnight black camaro. I swear my sisters boyfriend is nothing if not loaded. This is one of his many cars that he has for "special occasions". Jen is always tryin to get me to find a boyfriend but I always shut her down by saying I need to focus on training.

Jen is my twin sister. Her full name is Jennavive Cassidy Michaels. My name is Aliviana, or Liv, Jessica Michaels. We live with our parents Carolina Steph James-Micheals and Griffin Quint Micheals in our home state of Michigan. My sister and I go to Jefferson Anderson High School in our little town of Roseville.

As you already know I am a swimmer. So is Jen but she doesnt tae it as seriously as I do. We both love our sport, she just doesnt see a career in it like I do. She is always trying to get me to come to parties with her to "decrease my stress level" how she puts it. In all honesty I only come because I like the attention. 

I know what our thinking. Wow, self centered much. Its not because o how I look. Its more of my school reputaion as the Swimmer That Never Stops. They are always expectin me in the pool. Ots kinda funny seeing thier reactions when I show up to a party on a friday night.

Anyways, as we pull up to the house of the party all I can think is: relax and have fun for once, you deserve it. And I start to party.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

A/N: Hey my dragons. Here is my new story. Btw it is based somewhat off my life but most is just made up. But ya.......IM NOT DEAD.

What do you think is gonna happen in he next chapter?
Who wants to help with the chapters?

Anyways, Peac Out My Dragons and STAY FEIRCE.