Aftershock

I didnt remeber much from the party. I remeber getting there, drinkin "a little", then waking up at home I my bed....at 12 pm!!!

  I am gonna be soooo late for practice...why didnt Jenna wake me up?!?

"JENNA!!!COME ON WE HAvE PRACTICE IN A HALF AN HOUR!!" I yelled down the hall to my sisters room.  Thats when I noticed the headache.

"Ow. How much did I drink last night?" I whispered to myself as I went to the kitchen to get some motrin.

"Well today is gonna be a long day...."I say getting the bottle out and taking a pill.

Just then Jen comes down the stairs and walks into the kitchen and smiles at me.

"You have fun last night? " she asked with a smirk.

"I honestly don't remember. Do you remember any thing from last night?" I question.

"Ya. I remember it all." She replies with an evil grin.

"what did you do?" i asked her.

"I didnt do anything." 

"Then whats with that look?''

"oh nothing" she said and walked out of the room. 

Thats how the day went. We went to pool then the mall. I kept hounding her to to tell me what had happened. She kept telling me nothing she could say. Then the weirdest thing of all happened. I ran into a guy who look strangely familiar to me. 

"I had fun on yesterday, but i think my cousin had more fun. Why dont you give him  a call?" he says handing me a peice of paper. 

With that i found Jen and we left the mall. 

What really happened yesterday? i need to know.

~

Hey My dragons sorry this is so short but i needed to get it out so here is a new chapter for you all. HAPPY 2015!! and i got my own laptop now so hopefully i will have more updates out more often.