Part 12

~Tyler~

It's Christmas eve and the kids are going crazy. Bentley feels their excitement, so now he is hyped up too. I was trying to get his energy level normal again but he is reluctant, so I put him on a blanket on the floor by his siblings on his tummy. That always tuckers him out, trying to crawl.

"Are you trying to get him tired? His nap isn't for another hour." Seth scolded and picked him up. We have Bent on a schedule now and Seth was clearly trying to keep him on it.

"He's to riled up right now. He needs to calm down." I sat down on the chair and he sat beside me. I groaned and rubbed my forehead. Seth was dealing with the hyped up baby well trying to get the kids to calm down also.

"Alright! Enough, you know who's watching you right now? Santa. Who won't come tonight if you kids are bad? Santa." They immediately stopped fighting and played nicely. I got up in serious need of Tylenol. Seth followed me and rubbed my back well I took some Tylenol, Bent in his other arm. "You feeling okay babe? Maybe you should go take a nap. The guys will be over soon and Sarah. Go sleep till they get here." I nodded not wanting to make a fuss over it. I think I am getting the cold Seth is getting over. Thank God none of the kids got it. I went straight to the room and to the bed and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the kids yelling around and I heard feet running around too. I groaned and got up feeling a little sick to my stomach. As soon as I was up and walking to the living room I felt worse. Seth was up and with the kids in the living room well Dustin and Sarah were fighting in the kitchen and Tristen and James were walking in the door. Seth got up when he saw me and came over to hug me.

"Baby, you look worse. Do you just want to take some more medicine and head back to bed?" 

"I will take the medicine but I don't want to go back to bed. It's ten and I want to be up when it's twelve to say Merry Christmas to the kids and give them a present." I coughed and went running to the bathroom. Seth was right behind me after yelling to the guy to watch the kids and Bent. I ran into the bathroom and to the toilet before throwing up. Seth rubbed my back and kissed the side of my head. When I was finished Seth helped me up and helped me brush my teeth.

"I really think you should head to bed again Ty. You are really sick. Please, I will get you some medicine and water." I nodded, I have no energy left so I had to agree. Damn, is this how Seth feeling when he's pregnant? Shit, now I feel bad. He helped me to the room and lay down before going to the kitchen and getting me medicine and water. He was back quickly and watch me take the NyQuil before laying by me.

"I don't want to be sick right now." I whined. Seth sighed and cuddled me and kissed my forehead.

"I know babe, it sucks but you will be better soon. Sleep. I will wake you up before twelve. Alright?" I cuddled into his chest and he held me close. 

"Promise?" 

"Promise. Now get some more rest." I nodded and quickly fell asleep again.

~Seth~

My poor Tyler. I know it's killing him being sick right now. It's Bentley's first Christmas and the trips are old enough to be excited. Now I hope he feels better when he wakes up at eleven forty-five. I was cuddling him in bed right now, I brushed his hair back and he felt warm. Damn it....

"Hey, Bent is going crazy for his Dada." Tristen said well walking into the room. I nodded and made him be quiet well I tried to get up without waking Ty. I gently moved his arm from around me and slowly got up. He groaned but just shifted a bit and started snoring again. I kissed his forehead before leaving the room with Trist, closing the door behind us. "He alright?" Trist asked with concern.