Part 10

~Ty~

Holy shit! Best wedding gift ever. I was up with Bentley right now. We put his little crib in our room and we're up with him every three hours. For a baby he eats a lot. Seth has improved a lot. He does still get slight panic attacks but they are not nearly as bad as before. He adores Bentley and the kids took to him well. They love him too and always want to hold him. He was currently trying to pinch my chest and I hissed when he got a hold of my nipple. 

"Oww, oww, oww. Babe. He's pinching my nipple!" I whisper yelled to Seth beside me. He laughed and turned over in his sleep to look at me.

"Good boy Bentley." I hissed and tried to get his little hand off of me. When I finally did I slumped back in relief.

"That was mean, little man. You've been here for a week and you decided to hate me?" Seth got up and slapped my arm.

"He doesn't hate you. Shut up Ty." I laughed and rocked baby in my arms. He was slowly falling asleep, he was sucking really hard on his fist and now he was getting irritable. I handed him to Seth and he quickly helped him latch on. This little guy has a hard time latching on. After about five minutes of him crying he got it. Seth winced and closed his eyes.

"Damn it, I hate to do this when he has teeth. I hate that they have been so sensitive the past few days. It hurts so much when my  nipples are sensitive." I kissed the side of his head and stroked Bentley's little cheek. He is seriously so adorable. I can stare at him all day. 

"Seth, how could we make such an adorable baby. He seriously looks like a freakin' angel." I bent down to kiss his little head. I can't get over his light brown hair. The trips have Seth and Micheal's black hair, so he is going to stick out like a sore thumb. He finally finished eating and he fell asleep. 

"He is beyond adorable. He looks so much like you baby." He cuddled him close and slowly lowered himself down on the bed. He laid him down in the middle and I laid down carefully and snuggled close. God, I seriously cannot stop looking at him. He is just too precious.

"All of our babies are so precious, I can't believe we made them. We get to raise them and be their parents. Jesus this is all so crazy to think about. We have four kids Seth and we are just twenty-one." Seth looked up at me after playing with Bentley's hair. 

"Do you regret anything?" 

"Absolutely not. I love our kids to the moon and back, and you. I do not regret anything. I am so happy this is how our life turned out Seth. I mean going off and doing college, right, you doing your football. That would have been amazing too but I can't picture our life without our kids." He smiled and leaned over baby to kiss me. We shared a slow loving kiss and pulled back to try and get some sleep. 

We woke up about four times that night so me and Seth got maybe a total of four hours of sleep. The kids were on a rampage today.

"Alright, I am counting to three and if you kids are not in your chairs by then, it's a time out. One. TWO-" They quickly went to their chairs and sat down. I was watching the kids well Seth took a quick shower. I was holding baby in one arm and getting the kids some toast with the other arm. It's not as easy as it sounds. Bentley was going crazy because he was hungry and the kids were trying to fight each other. I was trying to break them up, calm down Bent, and watch the toast. I was going to lose my mind soon if Seth doesn't get his ass out here.

"Daddy why you mad?" Cole asked with his little whimpers. He has been crying a lot more lately. I wonder if it's because of Bentley?

"I'm not mad baby, daddy's sorry. Just sit still and eat your toast alright?" Thier toast was done and they liked only a little bit of jam on it so I put some jam on Cole's and Aria's. Aiden liked butter so I put that on his and let them eat away, well I tried to calm down Bent.