Because beer doesn't taste good

"This is where I got my powers" Billie whispered blowing little gusts of air against my face.

I snickered, admiring that little smirk on his face. The bouncy train jolted beneath us as if it ran over a large rocks in the tracks. My instincts forced me to watch the metal floor as it rocked violently beneath my feet.

"Billie, what's happening!" I said leaning into my left.

I fell onto the plastic chair beside me with a loud Smack.

"Billie!" I scanned the subway terrified. The windows became translucent with frost forming on them. The subway came to a sharp stop and I lost my balance and plop, right back on the ground. I push myself up with my arms as the doors open, I lean on my left leg to check the map.

"I know I ain't no city girl but this doesn't look like the city." 

I cautiously step out of the metal worm and onto hard stone. The surrounding features are as if I was in an old cavemen castle.

"Hello y/n " I stammer back startled by the voice. 

"Show yourself" I demand turning in circles.

"I can't, young one I'm part of the spirit realm"

I nod my head confused.

"Well then master yoda what do you want"

The voice scoffs" master yoda I am Shazam"

"Billie? What the heck are you doing up there?"

"No, not- okay young one time is short, I need you to find true love and happiness. Then you and Shazam will be able to save this world. " He coughs "Young one you and Shazam together are unstoppable"

I laugh a bit " you mean those bullies" a cross my arms confidently " I took em down too easy."

"Now your name young one from this moment on shall be Euphoria" 

"Say it!"

"Euphoria?"

I'm back on the train, I know it. I'm being violently shook by my shoulders, with no way to fight back, I couldn't open my eyes quite yet then BAM!!!.

I sit up Billie's hands still gripping my shoulders.

"what the fu-"

I look into the window where a violet eyed girl stared back at me, hair an Ombre purple-blue. My hands glowed in rhythms I was able to translate through Morse code.

Find yourself, unleash your power to it's potential.

I looked back to Billie for reassurance, who stood there still wide-eyed.

"A castle, and a voice, a name " I mumble

Billie's current emotion disappears, "oh yeah that dude."

"Did he make you say a name?" he adds

I continue to stumble over my own words "uhm, Eurythmics, Euphoria?"

A purple Aura encases my body and in the blink of an eye I'm back to myself.

"Wha-" 

"You'll get used to it" he replies a smug look strung across his face.

"Why can't I be an adult like u?" I whine fiddling with a piece of fabric caught between two chairs.

"Because beer doesn't taste good "

I look up at him furrowing my brows.