Lacus's Pet Shark

It had been a long day for Rene Simm. Honestly some times dealing with the thing and people he had to deal with was a real drag. So he was glad when he enters the small house he shared with his brother Lacus. Evidently Lacus wasn't home yet. Usually if he was there would be a lot of noise or an explosion or some kind of calamity but all was quiet in the dark interior of the house. Rene came into the living room and sat down on the lounge. It was atvleast fifteen minutes before Lacus came in. As per normal he was being extremely weird and random. Today it was in the form of speach. "Hey Rene, have you fed me pet yet?" He asked.

"What's with the accent Lacus? It's my pet not me pet. Plus you don't have a pet," replied Rene with a sigh. Lacus ignored Rene's comment about his speach pattern.

"Me pet shark, Rene. Have you fed me pet shark?" Asked Lacus.

"Your pet...shark? You don't have a pet shark!" Said Rene.
"Yes I do, come I'll show you me pet shark," said Lacus. He made his way into the dining room where against the long wall in was a tank which contained a Shark which took up all the space in the tank. "What on Earth is going on here!?" Exclaimed Rene.
"So did you feed me pet shark Rene?" Asked Lacus.
"No I did not feed your pet shark!" Shouted Rene. Lacus opened the lid of the tank. To his surprise the shark stuck its head out of the tank and grabbed his arm it its massive jaws. "Ow! Me pet sharks got me arm Rene!" Exclaimed Lacus "Help, Rene!" Rene grabbed Lacus's arm and tried to pulled it out of the shark's mouth. However the shark wouldn't let go. So Rene hit it over the head killing it. The dead shark released Lacus's arm. "Noooo! You killed me pet shark. You hurt Sharky! Buy me a new shark Rene!" Shouted Lacus as he began to throw a temper tantrum. "Ok, ok, I'll buy you a new shark tomorrow," said Rene.
"No, buy me a new shark now!" Demanded Lacus. Rene new he wouldn't calm down until he had a new shark and so he left to buy one. When he returned me saw a large hole in the front garden. "What's this, Lacus," he asked.
"A grave for Sharky," said Lacus. Rene noticed that in front of the hole in was a headstone which read: Here lies Sharky, a good and faithful shark. Rene sighed and rolled his eyes. "Here is your new shark," he said handing Lacus a bag containing a goldfish.
"To small! I want a big shark!" Said Lacus. Rene sighed again. When he returned he showed Lacus a baby bull shark. "To small. By me a great white shark!" Said Lacus. When Rene returned he was carrying an enormous shark so large you couldn't see that anyone was carrying it. "Yay! Sharky!" Shouted Lacus and carried it to its tank.