Which Fridge Should I Buy?

It was about a week after the pet shark incident and life had settled down a bit for Lacus an Rene. Rene was taking a walk down the street when he for no particular reason decided to stop in the fridge shop. He entered the shop and was browsing the isle when he came upon a crazy sight. Lacus was standing in front of a bright purple fridge meditating with his hands clasped in front of him and his eyes closed on one leg. "What are you doing?" Asked Rene.
"Trying to decide whether to buy that gold fridge with two doors or this purple one that is the same colour as my hair," Said Lacus.
"What? Why? First of all we already have a fridge and second of all we're broke because of all the sharks you made me buy!" Exclaimed Rene.
"But I want a fridge!" Whined Lacus.
"We don't have the money!" Shouted Rene.
"Ok!" Said Lacus decisively.
"You won't by a fridge?" Said Rene hopefully.
"Nope, I'll buy the purple one!" Declared Lacus and informed the shop owner.

A day later Rene was sitting at the dining table
waiting for Lacus to come home when his phone rang. He picked it up "Hello, Rene Sim speaking how can I help you?" He said.
"Hello, your fridge is ready for pick up," Said the person on the other side.
"LACUS!"