Bad Bitch

~ Part 1; I will warn my readers this story will pretty much be smut from sundown to sunup so, I warned ya' XD ~ 

          Counting his money for the third time, Miami Morty smirked. He made a good three-thousand dollars, thankfully luck was on his side tonight.

"You did it again, betch," looking behind him, Morty smirked at a co-worker who looked at his money jealously. 

"Yeah," getting up, Morty tied his money with a rubber band and put it into his purse. Tossing on his fur coat he looked at her once more and winked, "I fuckin' did."
Leaving the backstage, Morty opened a lollipop and started to suck on it. His mind was too preoccupied with putting on his sunglasses for him to stop himself before he accidentally bumped into a costumer. 

"Oh my God. It's you," the person said with childish delight, staring at Morty. Morty rolled his lollipop around his mouth, putting his glasses on he tried to walk around the pervert, but he was quickly grabbed and pushed against the wall. Before he could reach to grab the back of his now throbbing head, Morty's arms were pinned against he wall; he let out a gasp of pain as the lollipop fell out of his mouth. Morty's glasses slipped down his nose allowing him to look at the other male directly in the eyes.
He looked predatory alright. Morty, unable to help himself, smirked before chuckling. 

"Tonight is not a good night, bud. Oh, might want to look out. Behind you." Looking to where Morty mentioned, the male turned his body halfways around only to be punched full-force in the face.

Yanking his arms out of the pervert's grasp, Morty felt comfort when his Grandpa Rick put his hand onto Morty's shoulder and pulled him closer to himself. "Another looser, Rick. Come on, let's go." Leading them out, he felt Rick reluctantly follow him. Two body guards passed by them to take care of the scene, ignoring the yells of the protesting man they dragged him to another room where they could personally see to his upcoming punishment. Making it outside to Rick's car, Morty sat down and tossed his purse into the backseat. Fixing his hair and glasses, he looked over at Rick, who seemed calm.

"He's taken care of Rick. Geez, why are you always like this." Before Morty could stop his Grandfather, he felt Rick's large hand on the back of his neck, Rick's other hand turned his face so he could give him a long, steamy kiss. Melting into the kiss, Morty gripped Rick's lapels, moaning loudly as he closed his eyes and sunk deeper into the kiss, opening his mouth for Rick who entered hurriedly. Just as soon as the kiss started, it ended, leaving Morty panting and blushing like a madman. The only person to make him so... so damned flustered is Rick, but GOD does it feel so good! Sitting back, Morty touched his lips and looked away from Rick who started the car, still furious about the douchebag customer.
The drive back was silent, Morty was deep in thought and very excited for when they got home. Usually things wouldn't go further than a teasing, and passionate kisses, but Morty's parents and sister are on their own trip visiting Jerry's parents. Thankfully, this gave the whole house to Rick and Morty, and Morty feels very glad to say they have been fucking like rabbits almost the whole time. Morty hates and loves the feelings Rick gives him, the pleasure and the submissiveness he so desperately tries to fight against. Morty fights for control briefly, but Rick only gives him so much before his pride takes over and Morty is made the cockslut bitch he is. Then again, the journey there is always a fun one, especially since he's Rick's Baby Boy. Today, Jesus... today, Morty hopes Rick dominates him. Especially since it's their last day they can be loud and not have to sneak around. Smirking to himself, he looked over at Rick, who was focused solely on the road ahead. Morty wants to beg, he wants to be demanded and controlled. Ohh, just thinking about it, Morty felt way more excited than he rightfully should be.

~~~

          Finally, they made it back, Rick grabbed Morty's purse, then he grabbed Morty's wrist and practically dragged him inside. Locking the door behind them, Rick tossed the purse aside and grabbed Morty from behind. Shoving his hand up his shirt he began to tease Morty's nipple, his other hand went to Morty's lower region rubbing him through the thin, pink panties.

"R-rick, ahh, upstairs..." He cried, trying to ignore Rick's needy hands. 

"No," Rick growled, turning Morty to face him. He picked Morty up, and in response, Morty wrapped his legs around Rick's waist. Rick was now headed into the kitchen, and Morty tried wiggling out of his grasp, giggling in excitement. As he was laid down on the table, Morty turned a bright red while Rick pulled his shades off, tossing them aside carelessly. Morty reached up and pulled Rick's corresponding shades off, smiling when their eyes met one another's. Rick's eyes glowed a bright crystal blue while Morty's glowed a warm ocean hue.

"Well, hello. Good morning, good lookin'." Rick smirked, nibbling on Morty's neck; Morty grabbed Rick's lapels, turning his head to the side to give more room, moaning as Rick started to make hickeys all over his neck. "R-Rick, I w-w-wanna go upstai-airs." He moaned loosing himself in Rick's burning kisses.

"Yeah, why?" Rick asked brushing his lips breathlessly onto Morty's. "We've got the whole house to ourselves today."
Morty blushed deeply, looking to the side... he felt completely destroyed. He's so confident, and he knows what he's doing, but every time Rick looks at him he looses himself and turns into a fuckin' idiot. 

"Rick, pl-ple-AHHH!" Tossing his head back when Rick sucked on his nipple Morty felt his mind turn into mush. "F-fuck," he moaned gripping Rick's hair tightly as he sucked and nibbled on his nipple, using his other hand to play with Morty's opposite nipple. Morty cried out in pleasure, releasing shaky pants. He tried and failed miserably to get his thoughts back together, but they kept becoming muddled or simply forgotten. When Rick stopped, Morty looked at him with half lidded eyes, gripping Rick's clothing as he became needy for his touch.

"Now y-you wanna go upstairs?" Morty gripped Rick's jacket, tugging on it like a desperate cat in heat. Looking to the side, Rick watched with anticipation as Morty tried to avoid eye contact. Covering his mouth, Morty debated about what to do. He wanted oh so badly to be dominated, but for some reason he also didn't want to give in right away. God, the decision was unfair. Feeling warm hands rub along his waist, Morty moaned, arching his body towards Rick's searing touch.
"I see," he mumbled, pulling Morty down so one of his legs were on Rick's shoulder as his other leg dangled off of the table. Rick began untying the strings on his undies with his teeth, and Morty shivered when Rick's tongue licked his thighs. When the underwear was removed Morty tried to put his knees together and hide his member, but Rick kept his legs apart effectively. Now glowing a deep crimson, Morty crossed his arms, letting out a huff. Rick playfully licked Morty's member gaining a gasp and an involuntary flinch from the young boy.

"Rick... N-not fair." He moaned, trying to sit up. Rick pushed Morty down onto the table, smirking. Going down on him, he playfully teased Morty's sensitive member, licking softly at his tip before taking it into his mouth. Crying out, Morty's back arched. Biting his bottom lip he released a strained cry as Rick fully took him into his mouth. Surrounded by heat Morty cried out loudly, his toes curled and he quivered as he gripped Rick's jacket, his polished nails digging into the silken fabric. While Morty continued writhing around, Rick licked and sucked deeply on his length, licking around his tip, he nibbled ever so gently, sending a tingly sensation down Morty's back. Moving up, Rick licked his lips and looked at Morty who covered his eyes and panted heavily.
"Rick~" his sweet moan sounded like music in Rick's ear. Rick kissed the inside of Morty's thighs teasing him with torturous little nibbles and hickies. Arching his back and moaning in response Morty whimpered when Rick got up ending his tease session. Pulling his tie off Rick smirked devilishly at Morty. Tossing his tie aside he bent down and ran his hand up Morty's stomach chuckling when Morty whimpered again. "Don't worry, Grandpa will take care of you." Morty moaned in response covering his eyes in embarrassment he licked his lips and mumbled,
"Hurry... I need you."