TWO

As everyone at the university started to know about this new couple, there were endless chats and gossips, even rumors that went on for about a week, until the topic died down and the short-lived newness of the relationship started to dissipate.

Taehyung absent mindedly nodded his head in agreement with his own thoughts as he sat at the coffee table, waiting for Jungkook. Rather than being awkward about it, he decided to order a cup of coffee as he waited because this was his nth date with Jungkook and by now they were quite frank with each other.

It was upto 20 minutes when Taehyung finally spotted a similar hoodie walking towards the cafe he didn't have to crane his neck much to get a glimpse of the figure of the person, also the similar hoodie which he loved especially because of the way it fitted Jungkook's biceps, it made them look prominent. But wait. What's with the height and that jump while walking, Jungkook would never- oh, that was Jimin, the new arrival from this semester.

Taehyung watched as Jimin passed the cafe as he had nothing else to do. Cute kid. He thought to himself, unknowingly nodding his head to himself again but his eyes widened as he finally saw Jungkook walking towards the cafe as he dabbed some sweat off his head. Taehyung marvelled at the sight and without any notice his demeanor changed as Jungkook entered the cafe and smiled shortly at him.

"Jungkoookie! So good to see you!! Wait, why are you sweating? You came from the gym?"

"Ah- yes." Jungkook's eyes widened with the unintentional help that Taehyyng offered by putting words in his mouth. "You've ordered already?"

Jungkook simply watched as Taehyung turned beet red from the roots of his hair, the colour slowly creeping at his neck. Taehyung was embarrassed. "Y-yeah, I mean, I figured I- um I mean-" He shrugged his shoulders finally and Jungkook couldn't help but let out a chuckle.