NINE

Recap: Jungkook and Jimin were casted out of the class as they were caught talking. Jimin tells Jk about everything and Tae's strong suspicion. Jungkook feels extremely guilty and asks Jimin for an advice. Jimin tells him to confess and break up. Jungkook doesn't want to do that. Soon they see the other 5 boys approaching in their direction. (They actually had a secret meet to talk abt Taekook). Jungkook is extremely nervous and hopes they are not going to talk about whatever happened.
-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV:

"Hey!! Yall here?" Jimin asked, not caring about his grammar, curiosity evident over his face. Whereas Jungkook was not at all interested anymore as his eyes rested on Taehyung and what he saw surprised and turned him on at the same time.

Taehyung was standing absolutely oblivious of his boyfriend's gaze (atleast for Jk) his first 2 buttons open of an already low lying shirt, revealing his shiny, smooth neck and collarbones which Jungkook wanted to kiss so earnestly.

Confess and break up.

I-I just can't do that! Why the heckkkk is this happening to me???? Why am I falling weak?? Why am I questioning my plan?? It shouldn't bother me with whatever he is gonna do after I go! Wasn't the practical me better??? Atleast I was away from this crap called ""feelings"!
Wait!! I d-dont have any-

Jungkook immediately discarded the thought. He knew that he isn't in love with Tae......but he also very well knew that something has changed in him for the boy. He liked him and this feeling was new! Never experienced ever before. He would feel excited and happy whenever he'd know that Tae is gonna be with them. His presence! He had started liking his new way of life.....even though he wouldn't admit it. But waking beside someone, someone so beautiful, so vulnerable just in front of you! One who greets your morning with very beautiful wishes, come home to someone. Not needing to care about each and everything. Actually about anything. Tae would look after the room's cleanliness, laundry and many more.

With Tae, it indeed felt like home.

"Ahem! Can we get going before our Jungkook strips Tae with his unholy eyes?" "And please will you button up before he gets out of his mind? Its not that I would mind a free-"

"Yah Jimin-ah! How can you talk so dirty?" Tae asked his eyes narrowed as he buttoned his shirt. He actually felt a bit proud that even one freakin button could cause so much reaction.
Jungkook quickly looked away.

Everyone laughed, a bit unsure about how to react. Here Tae told them about his boyfriend and now the devil is spacing out while staring at him as if there's no tomorrow?

Whatever!

They soon arrived at the resto, chatting and smiling, with each couple sitting together. Tae didn't show any interest in sitting beside Jungkook but internally his heart was exploding with hoping and wishing so much for Jungkook to sit beside him. And so did he.

"My ass has walked a lot today! I needa sleep asap or it won't jerk.....jsksjsjsjsryyy.........work." Yoongi said hiding a smirk.

"Y-YOU HORNY BITCHES WITH SIX HOLES! HOW THE FUCKING PEACH CAN YOU EVEN HECKING THINK OF THAT! ARE YOU FREAKING DATING?! WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING TO TELL US?!"
Jin yelled in one breath not giving a damn about the surroundings.

"And yeah, safe sex is the best sex!"
He whispered in the next.

"Hyungahhh how can you even make out something like this just by a slip of tongue?? We don't have any such thing yet!" Jimin said.