💙 f i v e 💚

People say that someone will gets boring in long term relationship. But, Harry's five years relationship with Louis is never get boring. In fact, he always wants more. He wants everything more with Louis.

It doesn't mean that he doesn't get enough, Louis always gives him what he wants, always fulfilling his needs. But the thing is, Louis is too soft with Harry.

And damn this boy like to play it rough. This is why sometimes he demands Louis to spank him, he demands Louis to choke his neck while Louis pounding into him so hard into the mattress. He always wants to try new things with Louis.

And so here he is, straddling Louis' hips while kissing the boy roughly. Louis' back is against the headboard, while Harry is on his lap. Both of them only in their boxers, breathing heavily.

Harry kisses Louis deeper, whimpering when Louis' small cold hand caresses his back. He lets out a soft moan when Louis' tongue roams inside his mouth, tasting every single part of it. They both are hot and bothered.

Their lips twirls perfectly together that makes Harry craving for more. He grinds his hips on Louis laps, feeling Louis' hard dick between his bum cheeks.
Louis breaks their kiss, gasping for air. Harry is still grinding on his laps.

"Woah, slow down tiger. What's got into you today, hmm?" Louis said softly, tucking Harry's curls behind his ears. Harry is very needy today, but of course Louis like it.

"Hmm nothing.. just want you.." Harry said seductively, pushing down his bum on Louis' crotch. Louis groans, caresses Harry's cheeks softly.

"Yes you will get me. But we'll do it slow, okay?," Louis whispered into Harry's ears, nibbling the boy's earlobe slowly. 

Harry grins, but he nods anyway, like hell he wants to do it slow. He always wants to do it rough, he loves when Louis pulls his hair, he loves when Louis chokes his neck, he loves Louis fucks his mouth so hard that his throat will sore, raspy voice and all.

Harry goes down to Louis' crotch, kissing the hard member that still trapped in the boxer. He tucks down Louis' boxer while his eyes staring into Louis' blue one, and throw the fabric away.

He grabs Louis' dick in his hand, stroking it. He put a small kiss on top of Louis' dick, kitten licking the head. Louis lets out a sharp hiss while he strokes Harry's hair softly.

"Fuck, baby, no more teasing okay?"
Louis groans, Harry just smiles. He gives final lick to the head of Louis' dick, then he takes all of Louis' length into his mouth. His eyes are watering when Louis' thick dick hits the back of his throat.

Louis moans, he grabs a fistful of Harry's curls and pulls them. And damn, this is what Harry wants. He begins to suck on Louis' dick hard, bobbing his head faster.

"Fuck.. your mouth feels so good baby.." Harry looks up to see Louis' face and Louis swears to god he can comes hard only by this sight. Harry's big green not-so innocent glassy eyes are staring into Louis eyes, while his swollen lips is around Louis' dick. He grumbles incoherent words under his heavy breath.

Harry licks along Louis' veiny dick, swirling his tongue around it, sucking the precum that begin to leak from the tip.

"That's enough baby, I don't want to come yet", Louis pulls out his dick from Harry's mouth. He grabs Harry's curls roughly and pulls it to bring the boy face to his and kisses his lips hungrily. Harry moans into the kiss, trying to fight Louis' tongue with his.

Louis breaks the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between their lips. "Let me fuck you yeah baby?"

Harry just nods, batting his eyelashes innocently. Louis smiles, kissing his temple sweetly. He begins to move in position.