1. I swear I'm Dead

*******Lily's POV*******

My name is Lily Kay, I'm your typical 22 year old who has a passion for watching Korean dramas, particularly an actor named Kim Hyun Joong. I live in the U.S but I was born in Korea and moved to Chicago, Illinois when I was still very young, my Korean name is Lee Kang-Hye. Today I was crossing the street to get to work when I was almost hit by a car! The car was about 8 inches from hitting me, when the driver got out of the car, a tall and handsome young man got out with him. When he came towards me he was wearing a cap and sun glasses. he asked if i was okay and I told him I was fine, he then asked my name, he seemed to have a heavy Korean accent, but I told him my name was Lily Kay or Lee Kang-Hye. He smiled and asked if I was or spoke Korean in his native tongue, and I thought his voice sounded very familiar. I replied to him that I was Korean and could speak Korean as well. He then took off his glasses and hat and I just fainted there on the spot.

******Kim HYun Joong's POV*******

We were driving to an interview I was late for, and all of a sudden the driver slammed the breaks and when I saw a girl in front of the car I quickly got out to assist.She seemed around my age, maybe a little younger, but she didn't seem hurt any where. I asked for her name and she gave me a Korean and American name, so I asked in Korean if she was or could speak Korean. She also replied in Korean that she was and could speak Korean. When i heard this i took off my hat and sunglasses and she just fainted. I was so scared I canceled the interview and took her back to my hotel to let her rest. After I called a privet doctor to check her and see if she was ill. When he was done, the doctor told me that she was overly tired from pushing herself so hard and not sleeping correctly. I thanked him again and was sure to give him a tip. while she slept, I ordered food and ate dinner in silence, I had ordered some extra food just in case she woke up before breakfast.

******Lily's POV*******

When I woke up, I was so comfortable I thought I had died and gone to heaven. All I could remember was almost getting hit by a car, seeing Kim Hyun Joong, then I blacked out. I saw my bag siting on the chair and grabbed it, before heading to the bathroom, I was sure i had died because the room was just way too fancy. I walked to the bathroom to comb my hair and put on my make up, you know, just in case I was still alive.I hear a knock on the door and a man with a beautiful voice said " Kang-Hye, are you in there?" in Korean. I replied with yes, I'll be out in 5 minutes. I say that because I hadn't even put my makeup on. When i finished up and opened the door, there he was, Kim Hyun Joong. I thought I really had gone to heaven, but when i pinched myself, I felt it and it hurt. He sat there on the bed smiling at me like I was a old friend he hadn't seen in ages. He asks me, " How are you feeling, Kang-Hye?" I tell him that I feel great after that long night sleep, but also asked him why I was in such a luxurious place, He smiled at me again with an even more dazzling smile, and I could swear I was starting to black out.

******Kim Hyun Joong's POV*******

I woke up this morning and went to check on Kang-Hye. When I looked around the room, the bed was empty and I could hear sounds coming from the bathroom. I walked up the door,knocked, and asked if she was in there. She replied that she would be out in 5 minutes so i sat down on the bed to wait for her. she came out a short time after and asked why she was there. Before he could answer, I saw her knees buckling and her eyes getting droopy,so I ran over to her side and caught her before she hit her head on the floor. I put her back on the bed and thought, " I guess 16 hours of sleep isn't enough. Exactly how hard does the woman push herself?" I glanced up at the clock and saw that I had to get ready for the makeup interview I had cancelled. I dresses myself trying to be as quiet as possible, but sometimes she did stir but not wake up. When I was waiting for the car to pull up, I heard her wake up and walk into the room. She looked dazed but other than that she seemed fine. Before she had a chance to pass out again, I told her about the accident and why she was in the hotel.

******Lily's POV******

I woke up in the same hotel room and saw that my makeup was all ready put on and that my hair was done. I walked out side and saw him sitting on the couch all dressed up. When he saw me he smiled and explained about the accident and why I was there. he gave me some food said that if I wanted to rest more, that I could stay and sleep. I thanked him for the meal and told him that I was fine and would be leaving. He offered me a ride but I kindly refused because I wanted some time alone to let all of it sink in. It was there we parted ways, little did I know that was not the last time I was going to see him in person.