Chapter 7

"Is this guy hot?"

"Does he have abs"

"Is he hot"

"How old is he"

"K is he hot?!?!"

" Shut up would ya and let's get ready"

The girls and I are getting ready for the triple date tonight and to be honest I'm really excited! This will be the first date I've went on since him... I close my eyes to stop the tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

Story time

So last year my junior year (we're seniors this coming year) it was my 3 year anniversary with my ex-boyfriend Jake. He was the best boyfriend always there for me and never lied or did anything to upset me.

I thought

A few weeks before school ended I was going to my ex-best friend Julie's house for a surprise since it was her birthday, I walked in and I saw them kissing in the kitchen.

Turns out he was cheating on me for the past 6 months.

With my best friend.

He keeps apologizing but my trust is hard to get, but easy to lose. He still did Cheat on me. Ya I still might like him but it's time to move on.

Back to reality I finished curling my hair and I went and put on my sparkly purple dress.

I got a text from plane boy saying dress "fancy" I'm wearing a dress that has a sparkly top that fades into light purple my curly dark brown hair cascading down my back in beach waves. I quickly finish my makeup and look to see Brooke and Maddy standing infront of me

Brooke straightened her hair, and us wearing a white dress that comes around mid-thigh with a navy blue bow around the waist line. She went for the natural makeup but she's gorgeous with no makeup!

Maddy is wearing a teal lace dress that is strapless and goes to the ground she wore a beautiful necklace her mother gave to get for her sweet 16 sadly her mother passed away 2 weeks after. She says she's fine but if you knew her, you would see in a heart beat it was fake. Her hair was in tight ringlets coming right above her shoulders her makeup is the cat eye, eyeliner with a bright hot pink lipstick! Gorgeous, I know.

We take some selfies while we wait for the boys.

Typical white girls

We hear a knock at the door, I run for it nearly tripping in my heels. I open the door and see Jeff, Tanner, Taylor ,Laura and Dylan standing there?

"Look who decided to join us?!" Taylor says pointing to Dylan and Laura.

"Perfect!" I say

"Shall we" Jeff says like the kid he his.

Maddy takes his arm and says "We shall"

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•\•_•_•

2 ½ hours later

We're sitting at this place called the dock and having the time of our lives. Turns out Laura and Dylan are the same age as us and are super nice!

Taylor asks if I want to go walk by the dock I look back at my uneaten fish

"Sure!" I reply I quickly excuse myself from the table and stand up.

As we walk up and down the dock I get more and more mesmerized by the moon's reflection gleaming on the ocean water. Taylor steps infront of me.

"I really like you Alyssa" he blurts out.

"I like you too Taylor" I say blushing.

"We should do this again" he says taking my hand.

"We should"

Suddenly my phone starts ringing, I answer.

"Hello is this Alyssa Summers?"

"Yes this is she?"

"I'm sorry but your father has just been in an accident..."

The lady trails on but I can't remember anything

All I feel is

Numb

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_••_•

I'm so sorry yall might hate me

Love you💘😘😭

Vote comment and like