Chapter 5

"Uh Lyssa, LYSSA" i jolt forward

ready to scream at who woke me up from my dream about Ansel

Elgort!

I see the cute stranger looking at me

"Yes what would you like Edwards?" I say still sleepy.

"Some dude over there pass'd you this note" he says in a dreamy Texas accent.

"mmkay" I look over to where he's pointing.

I see Jeff trying to communicate with me not trying to wake up his gf a.k.a Maddy.

WHAT I mouth to jeff?

what does he want that's so important? I need to go to the washroom he mouths back.

Did he really just wake me up cuz he had to go to the can?

I give him a glare that would make satan run away and put my earphones back in.

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

"What do you want now Edwards?" but I just see Luke's face. "Ugh what do you want?" I say getting more annoyed my the minute.

"Mom says you have food." he says happily.

"So your here because...?" I ask

" I'm hungry idiot now gimme food!" he says trying to get to my purse.

"No go sit down and if you don't I'll tell mommy about Scarlet?" I say like I'm dating him to say another word.

He sends me a glare and walks back to his seat.

Scarlet's his secret gf I found them "kissing" in the basement he practically begged me not to tell.

Someone snapping there fingers infront of me that takes me outta my daydream "Brother?" Taylor asks questioningly I nod my head not trusting a word that comes from my mouth. ugh this cute boy will be the end of me.

" I have a little sister 5 years old I'm 17 tho I love her so much!"

Aweeeeee my heart just melted.

" Imma go to bed now Edwards" I say trying to end the convo.

"See you on the flip side Lyssa" he says and winks at me. I pull up my hood to hide my blush.

Then I fall into my dreamy sleep.

"Lyssa?"

"Is she dead?"

"Yes you moron she's dead" then I hear a slap and some laughter.

"Idiot she's just sleeping!"

"Oohhhh ok"

"Boys"

"Mhmmm"

"Do you want a slap too?"

"No ma'am"

Next thing I see is all my friends looking at me

I scream and I see Tanner screaming too and some laughter.

"YOU CRAPHEADS IMMA KILL YOU!" I yell jumping out of my chair grabbing my purse and chasing them off the plane with my mum yelling "not again!" and that's a story for another time.

We run to baggage claim and grab our things and then we see two girls standing holding a sign that says

SUMMERS FAMILY AND FRIENDS

I look to my friends and they shrug

"Hello we are your tour guides I'm Laura and this is Jenny" Jenny waves at us I can see her checking Jeff out and Maddy looks like she's gonna kill the poor girl!

Ah teen relationships, so fun! (note the sarcasm)

"Does everyone have there things" Jenny asks looking around?

"Perfect lets go get our driver" she says still looking at Jeff, I laugh but cover it up as a cough after I see Maddy's death glare but I quickly glance at brooke and Tanner and they look the same as me. Trying not to laugh.

We go to a van and a mans waiting outside, well not a man more like a boy.

"Hello my names Dylan and I'll be your driver today. I see you've met my gf Laura and friend Jenny, shall we get going?"

"WE SHALL" brooke screams.

"SHOTGUN" Luke yells

"Jerk" Maddy whispers

"Aww babe it's okay you can sit next to me" Jeff says laughing.

"Okay!" she says back

We get in the car and it's a 5 row car!

Dang rich people I tell ya'!

It ends up being

Brooke, Tanner, Moi

Mum

Jenny, Jeff, Maddy

Laura

Luke, Dylan

Ugh I'm so tired is the last thought I have before I fall asleep for the 4th time today.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEYA HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT AND LIKE

AND THESE ARE BASED OFF OF REAL PEOPLE FOR THE MOST PART LOVE YOU GUYYYYYYS