Where To Go

"How could you possibly love me? I almost got our baby killed, I played with your heart, Raped you yet, you still say.."

"I love you Jacob, It's past all the things you've done. The words you've said. The actions you do towards me because at the end of the day I'm still carrying your child and your still the father of my unborn baby. So, that love isn't gonna go anywhere. Whether your with someone else or I am." I said letting a tear drop and a smile spread on my face.

"But , your still an idiot" I laughed making him laugh. I wipe my face and left out the room. Towards the other friends in the waiting room standing by the door.

"Me and Ej are going in now." Mike said then looking at Ej who just nodded his head.

With that they walked through the doors to the hallway leading up to Jacob's room. Nicole and Monique decided to go with them. Lucas was still outside. I was about to go look for him but, some one grabbed my hand. I turned around and it was HIM.

Prince pov
I sit in pain from the gunshot wound. Why on earth would I be ever so careless of my baby's life. I sat in thoughts untilI heard a knock at the door.
"Come in"

Deep down I was hoping it was Kassie I need to talk to her. I and its not cuz im in love with her or anything but we are going to be parents soon so.
In came Nicole and the rest of the gang came in.
"Baby Oh I was so worried about you" Nicole said while kissing me on the lips with each word. She hugged me so tight and I hugged her back. She let go and my boys came and hugged me together. They soon pulled away
"Man you scared us dude" Mike said punching my arm.
"Oww" I laughed
"Yea I thought we was gon have to hit up Prodigy" Ej joked
"Me too" Mike said
We laughed.
" Now when we get home we need talk" Ej said
"On some serious shit" We all said in unison
We all laughed
"Fo Sho" I said I dapped them up.

They left out the room. The only person who was there was Monque.

"Brotherrrr" She said then hugged me tight.
WE both giggled
"Ight now on to a serious note. First I wanna tell you I heard and saw what happened when Kas came in here. So, I have a question to ask you."
"ok" I nodded
"Why are you with Nicole?" She asked looking me dead in the eye.
I just smiled"Mo shes my girlfriend"
"Yea, I know that but, why"
"Because I felt like she was the only person I had after Kassie."
"OK....So Nicole is your girlfriend right?" She asked
"Yess ma'am she all mine" I smiled
"Then who is Kassie"
I smacked my lips and did a smirk.
"That's easy Kassie is my..." I paused for moment

What is Kassie to me?

Kassie POV
"Why are you here?!" I screamed. Making everyone in the waiting room look our way.
"My bad" I apologized
I turned back to him.
"First you cheated on me with best friend in high school , Next, you shoot my...my" I paused in my thought thats when I began to think

What is Prince to me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I should hav- Kassie studderd

"No No its okay " Prince smiled putting Kassie back on her feet

"I actually been wanting to ask you something. I noticed in the gas station and I wanted to come talk to you. You know talk face to face he then winked and looked her up and down.

"Okay well my name is Kassie and U R ? "She pretended not 2 know.

Kassie and prince said in unison "Princeton "

"oh so you no me oh from what my girl or #officialmbmusic"

"#officialmbmusic"Kassie said

"well let's exchange phone numbers I wanna get to know better." Prince suggested