*insert story title*

Aldith POV

     Crap Raven thought I was straight. I needed to get pride merch. I'm bi, but not the stereotypical bi where you only like girls and boys. I like girls and nonbinary people.
     When everyone was asleep I went to sneak out to steal some pride merch. I walked out quietly. Why was I doing this? This was ridiculous. I walked to the nearest Target. Ok how would I get in? I should've thought about this. I could've just done the normal thing and came out. I searched for Bobby pins in my backpack and the lock clicked open. I ran as quietly as I could through the store, and found the Pride section. I quickly put a flag in my bag and ‍run.
     I picked the lock in the church and tiptoed downstairs. I wrapped myself in the flag and tried to get some sleep. We woke up.
     "Where'd that pride flag come from?" Pete asked.
     "ShutupI'mtryingtocomeouttoRaven."
     "Awww Aldith has a cruuuuush." Pete elongated the sound of u. I shoved my hand on top of Pete's mouth.
     Raven turned over, woke up, and mumbled, "What's going onnn?"
     "Nothing!" I said a little too loudly. Crap why did I say that? Raven fell asleep and rolled over so that she was tightly wrapped around Aldith.
     "Awwww"
     "Shut up Pete."
     "Or what?"
     "Or I'll tell Patrick there that you like him." Pete shut up. About 10 minutes later they were all woken up by the lovely sound of death metal.

Raven POV

     I woke up wrapped around Aldith and quickly unwrapped myself. Tyler and Josh were somehow still asleep, turned to each other and breathing in sync. I looked at Aldith. She was wrapped in a Pride flag. Maybe she's gay. No. She's probably not. Maybe she just supports LGBT+. I can't get my hopes up. And I definitely can't fall in love. That would be awful.
     "Nice flag," I said subtlety.
     "It'sbecuseI'mgay," She said.
     "Oh cool," I said while internally freaking out. "I'm pan and gender fluid."
     "Well technically I'm bi, I like girls and nonbinary people." 
     YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES Raven stop it she probably doesn't like you. Why would she like you she barely knows you, and no one would like you. I really want to scream.
     "Happy Pride month," I said. Why the fuck did I say that it's July.
     "Thanksyoutoo," Aldith said. Pete was about ten feet away and smirking at us. That was so awkward.