PART ONE

Hani POV
LE and I are lying on the bed. She 's lying on her back reading from her phone while I read comic book on the opposite end. After a moment of reading I feel her move a bit before rushing to the tv and clicking it on.
" What the-" I said before being shushed. She then points to the television. I see Jackson appear.  Jackson and I hadn't really talked within the last year in a half. He looks good though. He's lost a lot of weight, skin has cleared up, and he 's so handsome and manly. Wow, he really grew up.He has been so busy with all his work in China. I am so proud of him because he has become one of the biggest names in China. Not mention the great work he and Got7 have been  doing. I turned my attention to tv and began listening. My eyebrows raised and my mouth opened in excitement.
" Oh my God" I said excitedly.
I can't believe this! Jackson is back in South Korea for three months shooting a new rising stars show. I guess they will be giving us a look into the lives of Got7.
" Do you think he will call?" LE asked snapping me out of my excitement.
I then realized that he may be too busy and probably forgot about me. It's been so long since we've spoken and I don't think he would be as excited to see me as I am to see him.
" I don't know. It's been so long." I said putting my head down.
I remember back when he was just a kpop idol he would text me every morning and every night. When we would get together he'd make sure I was feeling alright, ask me if I was hungry and would make me food. When Heechul and I broke up he was up with me all night holding me close, rubbing my back, leaving kisses on my forehead, and only speaking when I needed him to. I felt bad because he had to prepare for a Got7 comeback all day. When he started getting more work in China he started texting less and making more excuses as to why couldn't visit. He eventually stopped reaching out.
" They are having a homecoming party for him tonight if you are up for it. JYP is hosting it and I'm sure he'd would be thrilled to have you there." LE said picking up her phone.
"Wait! What if he doesn't want me there." I said nervouly.
" of course he wants you there" LE said with confidence.
" If he wanted me there then he would have called, he would have invited me hims-" I said before I was cut by LE's hand clasped on my mouth.
" He's been working nonstop and we know what it's like working nonstop. Give him a break. Look, the party is at the JYP building I will call and get the information. " LE said before dialing the number.
What am I gonna wear. I look into my closet. Thank god, our stylist let me have a few things. I later decided on a look that would definitely turn some heads.

Author's note : imagine Hani in the outfit but with the blonde in ddd

Author's note
: imagine Hani in the outfit but with the blonde in ddd.

I put it on and honestly I looked good. It didn't look like I was trying too hard while still looking sexy.

I wish Solji were here to tell me what to say and what to do. I've known Jackson for 4 years and it feels like I'm meeting a stranger.
LE comes into my room and stops with a smirk on her face.
I thought you wanted to see him not catch him in your web of sexyness" she said smirking as if she was implying I wanted to get sexy for Jackson. I blushed then quickly shook it off.
" i just want to make sure I look good in case there is a handsome man there waiting to sweep me off my feet" I said posing.
" and is that Jacks-" she said before I cut her off.
" eww. He's like my little brother" I said slapping her on the shoulder.
" well that little brother isn't so little anymore. I'm gonna get ready, the party starts in two hours." She said as she left my room. I guess I should hop in the shower.