CHAPTER FOUR

Hani and Jackson exchanged numbers at the end of night. He wanted to give her a ride back to her Dorm but she insisted she was fine and that she would back with LE.
The next morning Hani woke up to a text from Jackson.
*Good morning Noona*
She smiled before writing him back
*Good morning! Did you get enough sleep. I know your party lasted late*
He began writing her back.
* More then I usually do. What do you have planned today?*
She read it thinking to herself.
* We are preparing for a comeback but I am free tonight. Why?*
Jackson immediately started texting her back.
* I'm going out with a couple of friends tonight and I want you there. Irene will be there too. If you want, you can invite the girls.*
She was relieved she would at least have LE, Jeonghwa, and Hyelin by her side.
She texted
* Cool, thanks. When and where?*
Jackson texted the information and the said their goodbyes.
After a long day practice Hani and headed back their dorm to start getting ready. She decided on leather pants and boots.

" who are trying trying to look good for?" LE said in a playful voice.
" For your information I want to look good for myself" Hani said finishing up the last of her makeup.
" ooo unnie you look hot!" Jeonghwa yelled from the hallway.
" see? For myself"said Hani as she walked out of the room. She heads to Hyelin's room to see if she was ready and she was not.
"Hyelin are you not coming with us?"
Hani asked while staring at Hyelin in a blanket." Sorry but I'm going to binge watch "Legacies" on netflix." Hyelin said turning her attention towards the screen.
" let's go!" Yelled LE as she reached for her keys.