CHAPTER SIX Part I

They had gotten enough for him to feel her breath on his lips. That was enough to send shivers throughout his body and enough for him to close the gap in between them. The kiss started off  innocent with just a few pecks but then Hani suddenly stopped. "We can't-" she whispered before being cut off by Jackson's lips. She forced herself to stop this before it went to far. " I think we had too much to drink and we aren't using our best judgement" she said looking away from him. Jackson's heart broke a little but he wasn't giving up. " I'm in love with yo-" Jackson said firmly before being off by Hani. "Your just drunk!" She said with a stronger voice." No I'm not!" He yelled. Hani was taken a back. She turned her back to him. Jackson walks up to her with her back still turned to him." I've been in love with you for god knows how long. It was so hard watching you give your heart to Junsu, Heechul, and even that pizza boy you only dated for  two weeks because you never looked at me with so much love" he said wrapping his arms around her from behind and setting his chin on her shoulder." I'm in love with you and if you don't feel the same I will still love you." He turned her around to face him. She had tears in her eyes. He put her face in his hands, took his thumb and wiped a tear from her eye. He then kissed her deeper than he had before. This time with so much passion because he wanted her to feel all of the things he had been feeling for her all these years. She bit his bottom lip and began planting kisses on his neck which was driving him crazy. He picked her and sat her on her desk while her hands were in his hair. Right there she began to unbutton his shirt then she heard her door being unlocked and Jeonghwa stood in the doorway in shock. Hani was so startled she fell off the table and Jackson turned around so he could rebutton the few she had undone. "Unnie!" Said Jeonghwa trying to process what she walked into. Hani now regrets ever giving the girls a key to her room. LE runs to doorway nearly knocking Jeonghwa over. "Hi Jackson" LE said waving with a smirk on her face. Jackson was calm on the outside but throwing a fit mentally on the inside because he waited a long for this moment and it was ruined. " uh... Jackson I think its time for you to go." Hani said still embrassed of the whole situation. She began pushing out the door. Right when he was about to say something she shut the door in his face. Jackson walked out to his car and before driving out of the garage he smiled with glee and let a loud "woohoo!". He couldn't believe it. She had feelings for him. Meanwhile, Hani was in her dorm room being hounded by questions from her bandmates for the rest of the night.