Chapter 8: Wow

I looked at my phone, I was walking to the place that Mason gave me the direction to. What will he think when he sees me? Now that he's seen me in the grocery store... will he think differently of me? Will Swagger or Ryan say something?

I looked up to see the fair in view, I looked around to try to find Mason. I texted him to know where he was exactly.

I was shaking, not knowing what he will do or say once he saw me. My stomach was starting to hurt, I felt hot yet cold and I felt like I was going to faint.

I looked around to see if Mason was close by, he was near the entrance. I sharply inhaled, walking over to him.

I tapped him on the shoulder, he looked behind him to look at me. His expression was a shocked look.

"Y/N? Is that really you?" He asked me, I slowly nodded.

"Surprise?" I laughed a bit, he looked at me up and down then hugged me really tightly.

"I knew you were her!" I was confused by the reaction, I really thought he would be upset.

"Wait you're not mad?" He stopped hugging me, shaking his head.

"Why would I be mad at you, silly?" He smiled warmly at me.

"I.. I don't know... I just thought you would get mad because I didn't say who I was back at the grocery store.

"Nah, I understand that Ryan and Eric told you to keep your identity hidden from us which was dumb because we'll see you anyway" He explained, patting my head.

"Since we're here, wanna walk around? We can go on the rides" Mason extended out a hand for me, I was hesitant at first but I grabbed his hand. We walked around, going on rides and playing some games. I looked at a booth to see a big bear on top of the booth.

"You want the bear?" Mason asked from beside me, I nodded, not leaving my sight from the bear, scared it will probably be taken away.

"Come on" Mason dragged us, he asked the guy how do we win the bear.

"Ah easy, you hit all of the bottles without missing a shot" Mason paid for a try, the guy gave him three balls. I looked to see Mason was concentrating. He threw a ball and it hit a bottle. He threw another, it hit the second bottle all he needed to do was hit one more bottle.

I gripped the table as Mason closed an eye, probably inspecting the bottle. When he threw the ball.. it surprisingly hit the bottle. I covered my mouth in shock, I hugged Mason tightly as the guy gave him the bear.

"Here ya go, m'lady" Mason handed me the bear, I smiled as I hugged the life out of the bear.

"Mason thank you!! You didn't have to" I told him, looking at the bears face.

"Anything to make you happy" I felt our hands interlock with each other as we walked back to my house.

"So where do you think the party will be held at?" I asked, I wasn't notified where the party would he at so I was really curious on where it would be at.

"Hmm.. probably at the MisFits house where we all live except Cameron of course" MisFits house? They all live in one house? I could never do something like that.

"How is it dealing with them?"

"Well, most of the time I'm not at the house.. I'm mostly at my family's house to spend time with my brother and mom" I can understand that, spending quality time with family is really important from time to time.

"Oh that's nice, what made you guys all decide to move in together?" I asked him, he looked up at the sky.

"I don't know, we wanted to make the podcast a bit easier and wanted to be more closer to each other" He explained to me, we reached my house so I guess this was goodbye.