Chapter 18

*3rd person view*

The escape room wasn't much to behold, it consisted of a small round room complete with a shelf of canned food, a long table with a large PC on top and 3 small wooden chairs. (Y/n) made a quick dash to the table and turned on the computer. There was no password to log in and the security camera system popped up straight away.

Sim Cheong sat worryingly in the corner, rocking back and forth on her haunches. (Y/n) was busy clicking through all the cameras in hopes of catching a glimpse of the situation happening just beneath their feet. Finally, she found the one camera that was set straight onto the action. (Y/n) couldn't seem to work out what they were saying so she plugged the headset she had around her neck into the computer and turned up the volume. 

"Hand her over and this will be easy" This voice. (Y/n) knew this voice from somewhere she couldn't quite remember.

"We do not know of the person you speak of, there are no females residing in this residence," JJ says a calm but stern look dawning his handsome features.

"Then care to explain the abundance of high heels at the front door when we came, it is clear that there are females here and we have a high amount of evidence that it is (Y/n/n)" At the mention of her nickname, it all came back to her. 

This was the old hacker group she used to be a part of in her early teens. She thought they were through with her, didn't need her skills any longer after they got what they wanted. Clearly not. Clearly, they still needed her. She places her headphones down on the table and walks over to Sim Cheong. Kneeling down, (Y/n) wraps her arms around her and whispers a soft goodbye for now. 

(Y/n) makes her way out of the escape from and softly pads down the stairs. Her features are set in a calm way but her stare could kill thousands. Turning the corner, she gets a full look at the situation now in HD. 

Tae Oh, ND and JJ are standing next to each other and there are four other men, 3 in which have guns pointed towards ND, JJ and Tae Oh. 

"Ahhh, so she finally comes out of hiding." The ring leader Tohyon smirks. All 3 of the boys with their backs to her whip their heads around. A look of defeat overcomes Tae Oh's features and he shakes his head, mouthing "no".

(Y/n) walks past Tae Oh, stopping for a moment to give his hand a squeeze, and stands in front of Tohyon.

"What do you want?" (Y/n) glares up at Tohyon as he continues to smirk down at her. 

"Your contract hasn't ended my dear, and we have a VERY important mission for you." Tohyon traces his pointer finger along (Y/n)'s chin and pushes it up. "You wouldn't want to defy that contract now would you?"

"N-no sir," This answer was the last straw of Tae Oh's patience and he leapt forward to grab (Y/n) only to be pulled back by ND and JJ.

"What is this contract? What is this 'mission' you say is so important? Surely you can find someone else to do it, she has a contract with us now." JJ pushes Tae Oh behind and speaks directly to Tohyon.

"We only need her for a week or two, knowing her skills it should only take her that long. She was our last resort anyway, all the others died" Tohyon grabs (Y/n) and casually starts to walk away.

"What did you say? All the others died?" -JJ

"I'm sorry did I stutter?"- Tohyon

Tohyon laughs and drags (Y/n) out, his men following slowly their guns still trained on JJ, ND and Tae Oh's heads. 

Once outside, (Y/n) wrenches herself out of Tohyon's hands and tries to run back to the house, immediately being tased by one of Tohyon's men. She lay convulsing on the ground for a moment and another one of Tohyon's men picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. 

A large black van opened its doors as soon as they within reach and (Y/n) was thrown into the back, Tohyon on the other hand, was guided into a black Mercedes and driven off. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Here is yet another chapter of Hacker's Love, I just want to say thank you so much for 20k reads I really appreciate the support!

Please don't forget to vote and comment what your favourite hair colour on your ult bias is

Mine is pink on Park Jisung which he currently has for 'Boom' comeback, can't wait it comes out tonight!!!