S W I M M I N G P O O L & C I T Y L I G H T S

Andddddd shooooot a late update , I'm extremely sorry for that but yeah enjoy and ignore the mistakes plz ... Lots of love and have a good day lovies 💙💙💙💙💙💙

 Lots of love and have a good day lovies 💙💙💙💙💙💙

7 »»»

It was a one cold Saturday night 12 am when byeol lefted  the convenience store off to her apartment today she worked the early shift due to her  co-worked's Circumstances they switched shifts for her sake and byeol really didn't mind but there is this one thing that was stuck in her mind pretty boy with shiny doe eyes hadn't been seen since the night that byeol happened to have her episode and to be specific that was a week ago .

Every night she would wait for a fluffy cherry hair , shiny doe eyes ,hands covered in silver rings resemble in a dark figure to make an appearance at the step of the door but he never came , it never happened at the first two days byeol thought mabye he has things to do then on the third it was hard to control the sick feeling she had in her stomach she tried to push it away mabye he is busy yeah that's what she tried to convince herself with but as the days reached five days at max she couldn't help the negative thoughts that had crept to her mind she was worried but at the same time she felt ....disappointed ? In what exactly she didn't know .

She thought mabye after that night jungkook figured out he didn't want anything to do with her , didn't want anything to do with a dark mind and broken soul and even tho she found comfort in his embrace the feeling of safety in the way he was holding her with so much caring so much tender she felt sorry and pity for herself for showing so much weakness once again she failed with the facade she always kept up everyday through her entire life , it was frustrating how she couldn't control it how every time she became a shattered glass of a mirror she kept staring at everyday to pull herself together .

For many times she considered giving him a phone a call screaming at him and let all her anger in a one go , but then again what right she has to do so she wasn't his lover  nor his soon to be at least so what would she scream and shout about even after two months going into the three one she couldn't help but sometimes feel like they were strangers even tho he was always here his mind and soul weren't most of the time and that's wasn't settling well with Byeol's mind and kept asking herself why he was so  closed on himself and why it was always a short responses to her long questions and why she couldn't at least take down a wall or two of his so tall hard walls he kept around his heart but again she never knew .

She was halfway a cross the street when she came to stop waiting for the cars to stop so she could cross to the other side , big hazel eyes stick to the cement ground , the wind brushing her dark brown hair softly the cold night breeze hitting her pink cheeks made her sigh tiredly , the thud of heavy shoes hitting the pavement lightly what made her snapped from shooting daggers at the ground and just when she was about to cross the road she stilled , her eyes catch a certain cherry head she has been waiting to see for week now .