20

Like, Comment and Share 🌸

Dingbat 20:

^^^

I frowned not wanting her to be scared or feel like she had to be scared

I frowned not wanting her to be scared or feel like she had to be scared. We got all this protection on us. We good but I guess I can see why she would be scared considering she just found out what is happening and she also has to look after Xander but I knew I had to tell her, which is why I did. I don't think it's  cool to have someone clueless and the way the fucking news was acting babygirl wasn't gonna know shit at all. I honestly wanna know what happened to her parents. Like did they really just leave or were they gotten by the chemicals? I would pry but I know that ain't my business nor place and she's seems like she's sticking with the whole "they just up and left" shit, so imma leave it alone for now.

"What can we get?"

I shrugged not really knowing or caring. As long as she helps me carry the light things we will be good.

"Uh you can pretty much get what you want but please don't over do it, ok because you carrying some of this shit back and we still gotta make it back."

"Ohh yea, I was gonna help rather you said something or not."

She sassily said smiling a little bit. I chuckled licking my bottom lip.

"I'm going to pick up more deodorants, soaps, toothpaste and stuff like that. What do you use?"

"I'll use whatever."

I shrugged it's not like we going be going out and if she decided to just pick up female shit, I'll use it. I don't give a fuck, soap is soap, deodorant is deodorant no matter what.

"Ok I'll be right other there. Please be safe."

She mumbled the last part, grabbing Xander's hand and walking over to the hygiene area. I smiled telling her the same. I walked over to the can goods to see that the shelves were half way empty. Shit! I knew I should have came a week earlier. I just thought not a lot of people were out getting food.

Damn!

I hurried and picked up the cans that were left before going over to the seasoning section because I picked up carrots and I know that shit going need something to make it taste good so I picked all types of seasoning before going to look for Xephyr.

"X?"

"Xephyr?"

I whispered walking around.

"Xephyr?!"

"Yea?"

I came up on her getting cookies and candy. I wanted to laugh at her getting more unhealthy things but I'm not judging.

"I was just looking for you, that's all."

"I got a gallon of water, milk and juice in here. Do you like Kiwi strawberry drinks?"

I nodded yea.

"Ok good but all we need is cereal."

"Can you fit it in your bag?"

We both grab a duffel bag, Nike to be exact, so it was a little on the bigger side. I rose my eyebrow wondering is she could carry all that.

"Yes I can carry it. I'm a strong girl Klaytus."

She said patting my chest after grabbing Xander's hand, walking to the cereal isle. I frowned I noticed that Xander doesn't say such. I wonder why.

"Come on. What type of cereal do you like?"

"It doesn't matter to me."

I said shrugging. She nodding picking up chocolate cocoa peddles, two boxes stuffing them into the duffle bag. She turned around smiling at me.

"I'm ready are you?"

"Yea Zephyrhills lets go."

She rolled her eyes, nodded her head walking up to me, taking my hand that I had held out for her, I picked up Xander and started towards the front door. Leaving the store we made our way down the stairs back to the basement.

^^^
576 words...

Dingbat 20 answer: To Do List

The outfits in the pictures or background has nothing to do with the book, they're just there to tell you who POV it is when it's not in diary format y'all...

Chapter made: July 28,2019
Chapter published: August 5,2019
Edited published date: December 22,2019
Revised published date: June 13,2021