30

Like, Comment and Share 🌸
long ass chapter

Dingbat 30:

^^^

We had finally made it to Fort Walton Beach

We had finally made it to Fort Walton Beach. The people here were less rude I do have to say, they were still rude but a lot less. I was very shocked because the people in gulf breeze are very rude and a lot more racist, hence why the cops there were trying to kill black people for no reason. We were meeting Justin and his girl, I haven't met her yet because he recently just got with her, like within the last 4 months and we were never physically together, we just texted and shit. Just to let y'all know this was a worldwide problem not just an America thing. Power wasn't out yet but why would it be? People were still able to love and do stuff just in the day time, the chemicals were being spread at night and at night only. I'm still not completely sure what the chemicals were, all I just knew was that they were killing niggas. Electricity was still around people were still living their best lives it's just a night thing honestly, well that's all I'm being told so far. So Xephyr, Xander and I could walk around and do things in the day time but once the sun went down and the moon came the cops came out and were killing us; with guns, knives, chemicals and whatever else they could get their hands on. Fort Walton Beach was a ran down place if you wanna be honest. It was full of retired older white people and young teens and young adults, who mostly went to the town next, which would be Destin because the fun was in Destin. Did we have to be careful around here for chemicals? Hell yea! The cops were crazy down here in Florida. That's why I'm trying to leave here. A lot of minorities, or as the white folks say 'colored folks', came to Florida, all parts of Florida, so really there wasn't a place in Florida that was 'considered' safe.

"Why are we here?"

I looked down at X as she stared back at me.

"We're meeting Justin and his girl at the downtown library."

She nodded her head. I smiled down at her grabbing her hand and continued to walk down the street. It was pretty early in the morning, maybe around 6:45 and the library don't open til 7 so we would just chill around at this near by little walk way they had outside.