nine

emily !

"what the fuck." i heard and pulled back quickly, seeing trevor standing there.

my heart dropped as he threw my hoodie at me, before leaving the room in a rush.

i looked at jack, before getting up quickly and running after trevor.

"trev! trevor wait!" i yelled after him. i caught up with him and grabbed his arm.

"trevor please listen to me." i pulled on his arm and he turned around, looking down at me.

his eyes were dark and i looked down at his feet, his height and strength teaming up against me.

"i-i'm sorry trev, i didn't mean for it to happen and jack came in and just confessed his love for me and i've never had that and i-" trevor cut me off.

"you've never had that? how about these past 3 days when all i've wanted to do was hang out with you?" trevor said and my eyebrows furrowed.

"em, i think you're so beautiful and smart and so kind and i want you to be my girlfriend, god damnit, how do you not see that?" he said.

i couldn't put the words into a sentence, so i didn't speak at all.

"i like you a lot, am i just a boy to pass the time with to you?" he asked and i shot up.

"no, no of course not trevor." i said. great, now i have to tell him.

"trevor, i've liked you for 6 months. i never thought you'd actually even acknowledge me." i told him, rubbing my eyes.

"no way." he said and i looked up at him with a confused look.

"i've been ridiculously in love with you since the gala when you wore that white dress." trevor looked up, smiling as if he was remembering the day.

in love? did he say...he was in love with me?

"screw that, i don't just like you em, i love you." trevor said and i literally melted.

i sat there for a second, contemplating if i should tell him to say it again.

"i-i love you too." i told him, trevor smiled down at me.

"i'm so sorry about tonight, please let me talk to jack." i told him and he nodded.

trevor pulled me in and gave me a short kiss, looking down into my eyes which made me want to melt.

"go talk to jack, i'll be in our room." trevor rubbed up and down my arm.

i nodded, turning on my heel and walking slowly back to my room.

jack was sitting there on my bed running his hands through his hair stressfully.

"jack." i said and he looked up his eyes brinked with tears.

"i'm so sorry em, i never meant to make it this hard for you." jack said, rubbing his eyes.

"it's okay, but i really like trevor and i still want you to be my best friend." i told him and he looked up.

"you don't hate me?" he asked and i shook my head no.

jack hugged me tightly and i brought him into my arms.

"best friends again?" i asked and he nodded. "best friends again."