Flight Day

You were learning a tune on your guitar, slowly and carefully. Without warning your sister screamed, "JADE! COME HERE!" So you put your guitar on your bed and walk to the living room. ''What's the matter?'' You reply. She shows you her laptop screen.
People who won to perform in Hollywood.
1. Billie eilish
2. Pat Grays
3. Star Feildman
4. Luna park
5.-----
6-----
7.-----
8.Jade Thompson
You throw your arms in the air screaming "OH MY GOD, I CANT BELIEVE THIS, WAKE ME UP!" you yell. That night you cannot sleep at all. Well, you should because your flight is tomorrow and you're departing at 5:00am sharp. You're bags are packed with onstage outfits. You finally fall asleep after you take a shower.

The next morning.
You quickly rush out of bed as it is 1:00am in the morning. You are going to be late! You put on a baggy hoodie, and sweatpants, get your suitcase and go down the stairs. You say a sad goodbye to your sister and step outside.
At the  underground train station
You sit down on one of the resting benches and wait for your train to come. Its 2:30am.
After you  attend the train
You quickly rush into your uber to the airport, checking your phone constantly to see the time. Its 20 minutes into the car trip and its 4:00am! Your heart thumps like its going to jump out of your chest.