Eleven

• Dedicated to Claire Portia Yap

[Eris]

I was about to put my clothes on and leave the hotel when a fully naked guy stopped me.

"What?" - I asked him with an irritated look.

"Here" - He handle me a 5 dollar bill.

"Another tip?" - I asked him with a confused look.

"Yes" - He replied wearing his usual smile.

"Thank you" - He said.

"Ok, I need to go now" - I said while wearing my clothes on.

I fix my hair and retouched my make-up then grab my bag and rushed to the door but then he stops me again with a question.

"When will I see you again?" - He asked.

I glanced at the guy with a very innocent and handsome face and I answered him...

"Never"

and just go away just like I always do with all the man I sleep over the night to, and keep on doing the stuffs I never want to do.

All of this happened, because of the incident that happened....

11 years ago.

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

[Eris]

                                                       --FLASHBACK--

It was my 11th Birthday back then. I am so happy and cheerful that day.

but..

something happened during that day..

that time..

It suffocates me..

that man who destroyed me..

my innocence and my purity.

"Happy Birthday Eris!" - My Uncle Eric greeted me with a huge smiling face.

He was my favorite family member among my family, even from my parents I really prefer my Uncle Eric. He was the best of all the best, my savior, my guardian, my hero, and my everything.

But that changes...

"Come Eris I have a surprise for you" - My Uncle called me.

"What is it Uncle Eric?" - I asked him with a happiness in my face.

"Come with me" - He said then I followed him.

I followed him into the storage room of our mansion. There, he opened the door and waited for me to come before he closed it.

"Eris" - He wispered my name silently and pull out a little red box.

"Uncle what is that?" - I asked him and he opened the box and showed me the heart-shaped silver necklace.

"It's for you" - He wispered.

"Uncle this isn't this so expensive?" - I asked him while he put the necklace in me.

"There. It suits you" - He said with astonishment while holding on the pendant.

"Uncle thank you so much" - I said to him while hugging him.

"Don't thank me yet. I still have another one" - He wispered.

"Really?" - I exclaimed in excitement.