⁰⁵

everyone put in their votes and were waiting for the election results

everyone put in their votes and were waiting for the election results. y/n bounced her leg anxiously, she was so pumped for this entire thing.

" i got three votes!" the girl smiled, reading her name that was right underneath izuku midoriya's and above momo's.

" how did i get four votes?!" midoriya was shocked beyond belief.

" okay, idiots, who voted for them?" katsuki jumped up out of his seat, clearly pissed.

" did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?" sero asked the blonde, surprised that he would ever think that.

" what did you just say?! wanna go? huh?!" bakugo was shouting by now, uraraka looked away and started whistling.

" alright, the class rep is midoriya, and our deputy is l/n." the teacher woke up from his nap, speaking his mind.

y/n bowed while izuku started to shake as if he was scared of being class rep.

deep down, y/n was screaming and jumping with joy. she really wanted to win.

✧˖*°࿐˚*

it was now much time and everyone was sitting at different tables.

y/n took that chance to become friends with a few more people in her class, she didn't want to be a loner like bakugo.

she sat next to kirishima, him being the first friend she ever made at school.

strangely enough, bakugo sat at their table as well. he usually sat by himself, everyone was confused. he hates people.

no one complained though, they just ate their food and talked about nothing important.

" so y/n, are you free this weekend?" denki smirked, leaning over towards the girl. she moved her chair back a bit.

" yeah, i am." she nodded, raising an eyebrow at the pikachu looking boy.

" maybe we could hang out? i could buy you dinner and then we can watch a movie." he smirked, y/n wasn't expecting that.

" leave her alone, dude. she wouldn't like you in that way." sero goes to say. before anyone could respond, a loud alarm went off.

" what the heck is that?!" kirishima began to freak out, everyone else doing the same.

" warning, level three, security breach. all students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion." an automatic warning was sent through the school's system.

" oh no, someone managed to get past the school's barriers. this has never happened in my three years of being here." some random kid shouted.

y/n stood up and made her way into the crowded halls. others doing the same.

everyone was screaming and shoving each other to get out of the building.

" wait, i'm getting trampled." a girl near y/n shouted, getting angrier by the second.

" everyone, stop freaking out!" kaminari tried calming down the crowd.

" it's so cramped in here, i can barely breathe." y/n grunted, bumping into todoroki's chest.

she raised her hand and tried to move back, but it rendered useless.

this is so embarrassing. everyone stopped moving and y/n was free to move away to see what they were seeing.

there was iida, right above the exit door that the crowd was trying to get to.

a laugh escaped her lips before she knew what she was doing, it quickly stopped.

" listen up, everything is okay! it's just the media outside. there's absolutely nothing to worry about." tenya iida stated calmly.

" everything's fine, we're ua students! we need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best." he finished explaining in one large breath. it was relieving.

the whole crowd was calm with that explanation, they all started to smile.

" are you okay?" todoroki asked y/n, putting a hand on her shoulder again. he always does that, treating her like some little kid.

" i'm fine, everything's fine." she moved his hand away nicely, sending him a small smile.

they're still in a hall crowded with many different people, him holding her shoulder made things feel awkward.

especially when she noticed bakugo was looking at the two of them. but that's clearly besides the point.

everyone made their way back to class and y/n stood in front of the podium with izuku.

all eyes were on the two of them. when midoriya didn't speak, y/n nudged him a little bit to speak up.

" um, okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. but first, there's something that i want to say." izuku paused, his face turning red.

" i thought a lot about this and i think that tenya iida should be our class rep." the boy rushed out, closing his eyes.

" he was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line, so i believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on." he smiled, looking at his friend with glasses.

" yeah, you know what? if midoriya vouches for him, i'm good. plus, he was a big help. he totally manned up and took charge, right?" kirishima looked at kaminari, they both nodded in agreement.

" yep, but did you notice he looked like the dude on top of the emergency exit signs when he was on the wall earlier?" kaminari joked, sending a few people into fits of laughter.

" this is a waste of time, i don't care who the rep is. just hurry up." aizawa plainly spoke, laying back down.

" if midoriya is nominating me for this job, then i humbly accept. i pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities." tenya iida fist pumped the air.

y/n smiled as iida stood up and moved right next to her. he deserves it.

" sounds good, emergency exit." kirishima smirked, giving the new class representative a high five.

" emergency exit, iida. don't let us down, man." kaminari smirked as well, y/n jokingly rolled her eyes. they're going to wear that new nickname out real soon.

" you're going to do great, iida." she slapped his back lightly, congratulating him to the best of her abilities.

" thank you, l/n! i promise to do my best!" he exclaimed, bowing super fast.