¹⁷

the fight between shoto todoroki and izuku midoriya was crazy powerful

the fight between shoto todoroki and izuku midoriya was crazy powerful. it was the best one yet, matter of fact.

izuku kept pushing todoroki to give it his all and that's exactly what happened, leaving izuku out of bounds.

y/n could feel her eyes watering, izuku was able to do something that she never really could out of all her years of knowing shoto.

she could never really get him to use his left side in battle. he always denied it.

a few of y/n's classmates noticed her crying and quickly came to her aid.

" he used it." she whispered, wiping her tears away almost immediately. she didn't want to look weak or anything.

" yeah, he did. if he wouldn't have then he probably would've lost to deku." uraraka shrugged, feeling chills.

y/n looked down, biting her bottom lip softly. she didn't know this, but bakugo observed her closely.

he didn't know why, but he hated to see her like that. all sad and mopey.

the two of them might not be the best of friends yet, but she's not some extra to him.

" we're gonna go see midoriya, anyone else want to come?"  iida asked his classmates, a few of them nodded.

y/n clenched her fists, standing up to follow the students out of the room.

they made it to the room where deku was held in and he looked pretty beat up, much like they expected him to be.

he did break all of his fingers more than once, it was super hectic.

" oh, uh, nice to meet you." y/n smiled at the strange looking man that was sitting on a chair right next to izuku.

" hi, uh, yeah." he waved and smiled back awkwardly, y/n squinted at the man.

" he's in no state for visitors." recovery girl stated, trying to get the kids out of the room.

" hey, guys. shouldn't you be watching the matches?" midoriya wondered, worrying more about them than himself.