¹³

the first round had just started, y/n was in the lead for a bit until todoroki started freezing everything in his path

she set her feet on fire, being able to get free almost instantaneously. she was right on his trail, giving him a run for his money.

" nice trick, shoto. you're gonna have to try harder to get rid of me though." the girl smirked, upping her speed.

from time to time, she would use her telekinesis to trip someone that thought they could pass her.

a huge robot stopped the racers, smacking mineta out of the way.

y/n couldn't help but laugh, dropping her serious demeanor for just a second.

" is this what you guys had to fight in the entrance exam?" y/n asked, not knowing because she was recommended.

" yeah, i think so." midoriya mumbled, looking scared enough as it is.

" well, they're no match for me." she grinned, lifting herself and spraying the robot with water. it began to malfunction, falling apart.

all of the students started to groan in annoyance, yelling at the girl.

" sorry, i wish you the best!" she yelled, making it past the robots and todoroki.

he caught up with her in seconds though, throwing ice at her.

she continued dodging, almost losing her footing and falling face first.

that was todoroki's chance to get in the lead, leaving her a bit behind.

she rubbed her head, annoyed with him already. this is why they're rivals.

she can never beat him. well, she has before, but he's a big challenge for her.

the two of them made it to the second obstacle as well as bakugo and many other students of class 1-a, in little to no time.

y/n stopped, she was so close to falling of the cliff. not that falling down there would be a problem for her.