sam knows all

Danny knew this was a mistake. He never should've done this. Danny never should've agreed to leave Amity.

Danny hissed, clutching his chest as he felt that now-familiar electric numbness spread through him.

The next shock would be like a taser.

God, for once he wished his dad would drive faster! He was ashamed to say that he knew that, on average, he had an hour before the next shock and roughly two before the next stops his heart. He grabbed his phone.

Danny
I knew this was a bad idea.

Phantom
The shocks?! They're back?!

Danny
The fact you just know reminds me why I'm dating you <3

Phantom
<3

Sam
Told you this was a bad idea.

Sam
Also, seriously? You're being all cute  n o w ? Danny, you're literally dying rn.

Tucker
To be fair, Danny only went because he didn't have a good excuse— besides, how's it his fault it ran long?

Tucker
(But agreed— seriously? Now? C'mon.)

Sam
He could've asked Phantom to come to him.

Phantom
I love you guys, but I do not trust you to keep the town safe.

Sam
Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Danny
Um, hi, DYING OVER HERE???

Phantom
Sorry.

Tucker
Don't look at me!

Sam
You wouldn't be dying again if you weren't such an idiot.

Jazz
Um, guys, I know the Fenton Fone lines are secure and all, but that's to people without the access codes...

Jazz has changed Phantom to Death Breath
Jazz has changed Sam to Democrat Incarnate
Jazz has changed Tucker to Technophile
Jazz has changed Danny to TaserFace

TaserFace
I hate you.

Jazz
No you don't.

TaserFace has changed Jazz to Bearbert Einstein

TaserFace
Wanna bet?

Jazz glared at her brother over the seat. "Seriously?" She deadpanned.

Danny smirked.

Jazz rolled her eyes, turning back in her seat to face forward, leaving Danny to text the rest of the way back, praying the next shock wouldn't come in the FAV— he'd learned the hard way that the ghost sensors didn't like his shocks (don't ask).

Luckily, they made it home just in time. As Danny got out of the van (which Tucker disabled to weapons of as soon as it hit town limits) a tazer-like shock ran through him— at the same time, a ghost flew into him.

Hey.

Hey yourself, what took you?!

'What took me'?! Babe, you just got here!

Mmph. Hurts.

Phantom internally rolled his eyes. I swear, you act like a girl on her period whenever this happens.

Danny narrowed his eyes. So you didn't spend the entire trip freaking out at Tucker's because you hate it when I'm far from you because you're constantly afraid the Ectoplasm residue will wear off early, sending me into warning-shocks?

...No.

Well, that's a lie.

Danny walked towards the house after three days away, overnight bag in hand.

How do you even know about that?! Phantom complained.

Sam knows all.