showing around time chapter 2

When I got in the car I turned my head and shoulders to say thank you to the other blonde guy, no not ross even though he di have blond hair,so when I did turn around I said" thank yo-" it came out awkwardly and I followed to say "hey sorry I didn't realise that there was more than one of you sorry." I made a cheeky smile almost like a smirk. There was three other people in the back of the car and I were very curious and that made ne question "so what are you names?" The blond guy said his name were niall and the guy that was sat next to him said his name was ashton also he did look pretty good then I finally asked the other dode and he answered by saying his name was luke.

Really all of them were very sexy and I would love to go out with any of them. Ross was driving very slowly until I told him to stop and park. It had only been five minutes so we had fifteen minutes lef until form. We got out of the car and then we all walked up to the steps leading towards the school. I coukd not help but keep staring at luke he seemed so nice and he was extremely hot.

Ashton got to the door first then he pushed it and walked in, holding it as all of us go through, I walked through last straight after luke . As everyone else was walking I had to say something " hey guy I kniw this is a tore but can I just speak to luke alone privately please. Everyone stopoed and were looking at me and the when luke started to open his mouth I got really scared really fast but the he said "yeah sure I'd love to speak to you let's go." We left the other guys and us to kept on walking.

I directed him to follow me back out the door and round the back of the school were know one was. I stud still and then he did the same, as we stud there I put my hands on his shoulders and turned so his back was facing the wall.

I was looking into his eyes and I could see the confusion then I forced myself onto him and kissed him on the lips...