I am so sorry

Seeing my friends was weird even though I've known them for about six or so year I could tell they knew that something wass wrong with me. There were rufly seven people, I didn't count standing there were Lucas, Sarah, lory, molly, Harper, Jenna and Claire. The thing is that they all know me so so well and I'm trying not to show any emotions for the to question. However like I said they know me to well specially lory and molly, molly asked "hey abbey what's wrong are you ok?" Who was I kidding it were so obvious that I was upset. My voice quietened but I still answered "erm well..." I could not lie to my best friends but I finished my sentence "just life and I'm feeling a little off if you get me." Walking off I realised that I was being a complete jerk and no matter what I did I had to find him and say sorry.

To find luke I wanted to find ross, niall or ashton and before I knew it found niall. On my way to approach him I was thinking what to say and I had it. Getting to him he did not see me and then he started to walk in the operset direction. Now taking larger steps I shouted "niall, naill wiat. I need to speek to you." As soon as he heard me niall turned around and stopped. Closer and closer I got and finally I reached niall and he said "hey sup what do you want?" The concerned voice echoed back and forth through my head however answering the question I said "yeh hey I know this is abit rude but I need to know where I can find luke." The convused look took over her mind but he did answer "yeh sure he is in the library." I had no intentions to wiat to reply so I replied "thanks I'll see you around bye."