what have I just done chapter 3

Still kissing him on the lips and then it hits he does not push a me away. His soft lips was locked with mine but I really wanted a open mouthed kiss. I say to myself In my mind what is that and I start to feel his tongue coming into my mouth my with came true. I pulled my head away but at first we were still intact with each other until he pulled back to. Felling so embarrassed and ashamed of what I just did and starting run my fingers through my brown hair. Before I could say sorry he said "what was for, I mean that was great." I answered sharpish "erm, im so sorry its just that you a really nice huy and your so sexy I don't know what came over me!" My voice started to crackle and my breathingin patterns became more and more rapid as we just glared at each other.

All of a sudden he took my hand and nade my run till ee got to the front of the school. Sadly he let go ran as fast as he could possibly go, running towards ross and tapping him on the back. Turning around he said " what, what do you want? "Questions bouncing around h is mind like; who is that, why is some person tapping and what the fuck is wrong with this person? Rushing he asked " can I borrow your car keys please I promise I'll give them back so you can go I'll give them to you at dinner." Ross's eyebrows squinted however still answering " bu- well sure here you go." As he drooped them into the soft and warm palm of luke's hand

Running back out the door courageously not caring who see at all. He reaches back to me and snatchers her hand again and he force's her t o run again still not giving a flying shit who see or looks at them. They was making there way to the car. And luke said "quick get in, hurry,hurry!" He snapped but in a playful manor. And I have no clue why I go in ofpr where we was going. The engine started and luke drove for about fifteen minutes and the tension was so thick that you would stuggle to cut the tension with a butcher's knife. Getting pretty fed up with it is decide to talk by saying " where are we going." I atarted to panic and then we both arrived at this house. Questions just never stopped coming out of my mouth " who's housenis this." I asked and I was sure of it confused and scared if the answer.

"We are at my place, me ross, ashton and niall bought a house 2 days ago so swe have sort of settled in." I was happy for them t hat they had there life sorted for the moment but I were still confused if why we were here so I asked him "why are we here?" There was no break between answers he replied "well I would to get to know you and at carry on where we left off!