gang activity

"Guns n bells, glocks n scales"
Me and Jose were "taking care of business". That's what he liked to call it. When I met him he was recruiting boys to sell drugs for his gang  los Chapos. The Chapos were the second most dangerous gang in L.A. They were the Hispanic Crips. But the Chapos weren't a race gang. They had all types of people. They had motorcycles and machine guns, knives, warehouses, trap houses, drugs, and lots of money. There were internationally dangerous. My man ran the Chapos in L.A.
"To be a Chapo means to know loyalty. We are a union, when one is hurt we are all hurt. If they fuck with us they get fucked up. We kill for each other and for our livelihood." I sat in on their meeting. The head of each Chapos on the west side was here. The eldest El Scorpion was speaking. I knew almost all of them. But today there were new faces that I didn't recognize. "We are all here today" Scorpion started. "To put an old beef to rest." My eyes instantly darted toward the new faces. "Our rivals Los Drogos and us have decided to join together." A wave of scoffs and eye rolls filled the room. Everyone couldn't be on board with this. But they had no say. When El Scorpion speaks we obey. "We will be sharing the clubs with them. They will get 40% of our profits in exchange for more guns. Our L.A turfs will also be there's. They will push weapons, while we push cocaine and heroin to uptown. A war is coming. And we must come together to stop it." He finished. I examined my mans face. He was not happy at all.
The men talked amongst themselves on profits and other things. I was so bored. I wasn't allowed to have my phone with me in the room. So I had to just sit and keep my pretty mouth shut.
20 minutes go by and I feel uncomfortable. I can feel someone watching me but I'm not sure who it is. Chapos know better to look at one of their's lady. Even though I wasn't a Chapo, I was well respected. I slowly look across the room in hopes that I was being paranoid. But my eyes quickly met a pair of green icy ones. This man was sitting on a chair surrounded by 4 other men who were talking amongst themselves. He was apart of Drogos. I scowled at him to get his eyes off of me, but that didn't affect him. He kept his gaze fixed on my face, to my neck, down my chest and stopped at my skirt. He made me shift in the chair to hide my panties. A blush crept on my cheeks as I watched him to check me out. I was used to men admiring me, I was a bad bitch. But the way he looked at me made me feel something in my stomach.
The man pushed his brown curly hair out of his face and laid his elbows on his knees. He was staring harder. He had on black skinny jeans, black Timb boots, a white and red shirt with stripes under a black jean jacket. His tattoos poked out of the top of his shirt. His lips were pink. I watched him lick them.
"Harry come shake my hand." Scorpion called out for him. The man rose never breaking eye contact with me and turned walking toward Scorpion. Harry. He embraced Scorpion to make the deal official. The rest of his people stood and waited for his return. The room started shuffling and they all greeted each other. Jose turned to me and nodded his head toward the door. He was ready to leave. As I stood up I adjusted my skirt and looked back at Harry who was already looking at me. He smirked.
Jose and I were in his car and he wasn't so happy about his new partnership and it showed. "Fuck." He said slamming his hand onto his steering wheel.
"Are you good baby?" I asked turning to him.
"Just great." He breathed out. "When we get home I want you naked and ready for me." He said gazing at me. "But I thought we were going out toni-" "Did you not just hear what I said?" He snapped. This was going to be a long night.