Chapter 1

Cams POV~

It was about 6:30 pm. and I texted my girlfriend Maddy. "Hey babe. what are you doing today" I wrote to her. she replied instantly. "Nothing. wanna hang out?" I agreed and told her id pick her up at 7:30. she agreed.

Maddy's POV~

I was really happy to hang out with Cam today. I wanted the driver to just take me to his house. but he insisted to pick me up. he lives with the boys. they have a really nice house too. I live with my sister. and my aunt. we have a nice place as well. well my aunts rich so. explains a lot.

it was 7:25 ish and I heard a knock on the door. I ran down the hard wood stairs. and opened the door. I saw his beautiful smile. and kissed him on his lips. and gave him a big hug. "What do you want to do babe?" he asked me while he gripped my hand and began to walk me to the car. "I mean it's raining so want to go to your place and watch movies all day?" I asked him. "Yes!!" he replied with a big smile.

we arrived at his house a couple minutes later. we walked in to his house and we said hi to everyone. we walked downstairs to the theatre. we put in a random movie. got a blanket. and laid down on the bed. I rested my head onto his chest. after about halfway through the movie, cam began to kiss my lips. I kissed him back. we began to reach tongues. his hands were running through my hair. and I began to touch his torso. he let out a small moan. we took our clothes off leaving me with just my Victoria secret bra. and my thong. and leaving cam with just his American Eagle boxers and his hot abs. he stared at my body for a little bit. I sat on top of him while he was laying down on the bed. I began to move my hips on his dick. I began to feel his dick become hard. "suck me off babe" he said to me quietly. I began to give him a hand job. and sucked him off. then, I took my thong off. and he slowly put his dick inside me. I let out a loud moan. then I look over and see Matt. "HOLY SHIT. SORRY" he yelled. I put the blanket over us quickly. "it's cool" I said to him. cam looked at me and laughed. Matt left. "That was awkward" I said to Cam. "Get over here" Cam said to me and pulled me down on him. and we began again. he kept on moaning. "HARDER" He yelled to me. I did as he said. I moaned so loud. the boys probably heard.

10 minutes later. I had the best orgasim ever. it lasted a good 15 minutes. same with him. we began to get dressed. "that was amazing" Cam said to me as we walked out of the theatre.

{HOPE YOU LIKED IT. LIKE IT PLEASE}