c h a p t e r t w o

"Latte to Jonah!" I called out as a tall brown haired guy came up and took it. He thanked me and walked away. It was already 7:54. There was duded and the two girls working with me today. Which is a relief that I wasn't the only boy working at this Café.

My break came upon me earlier the expect. I made myself my usual and looked around. Klover hasn't gotten her usual drink as I've heard from Chloe.

I took out my phone and looked at the notification. None. I sighed and looked up, to my surprised Michael came in.

"Sup my guy!" He said. I hushed him quickly as he was the loudest one in here. I glanced at Klover as she looked up from her book.

"Ah sorry." He sat down at a table as I did too. He looked behind me where Klover sat. He lifted up his eyebrows and eyed Klover.

"You see her?" He whispered to me. I didn't bother to turn around but nodded. "Damn she's hot as fuck."

I stayed quiet from his comment. He looked and me and gasped a bit, "But you already know that, huh." A smile grew on him.

"Queit!!" I hissed under my breath. "Yes she's cute, she comes here evey day according to Chloe." I turned around a bit as my eyes landed on Klover, as she was deep in her book. "But you cannot tell Lillie. She'll ruin everything, no offense." I turned back at him.

Micheal leaned back and rubbed his chin. "Man, just tell her off. Do something then be in fear of her ruining relationships."

"Bruh you know I can't. I practically live at your house, how could I cut off my bestfriend's twin. That's awkward as-" I got cut off as my peripheral vision caught a glance at Klover waiting at the counter. I got up and rushed over behind the counter.

"Hi! Sorry, what may I get you?" I said cheerfully. She looked down, snd smiled. She ordered her drink, the whole time she was fidgeting while she was talking. She messed with the bracelet. I smiled and made her drink.

"Klover." I called her name. Took it and sat back down as I did as well.

"Damn Man." I looked at him, "I mean, shoot your shoot. Ya know?" I shook my head.

"Nah nah nah," I laughed and looked behind me to see her once again. I felt a sudden weight off from the table as Micheal approached her.

"Micheal! What are you-" I whispered before Klover looked up at him. I didn't hear anything that he said. I tapped my fingers on the table not trying to add any attention to me, nor wanting to hear what he mightve said at that moment. He sat back down and leaned back.

"What was that about?" I whispered.

"You gotta take chances, man." He smiled and looked at me.

"What did you say?" I didn't dare look back at Klover. He just shurgged and kept that cheesy smile. I groan and sighed at him. I really don't know what to expect. I don't know if I should be worried to be honest. All I know is that my break came to an end.

With that, the day ended. I got home and ready for college. After that I plopped back home, heading straight to bed.

*D i n g*

My phone lit up followed by the ding behind it. I took off my shirt and check it.

301-776-3321
"Hi, uh, this is Klover. If I got the number right this should be Alex? Micheal gave me your number.. I was hesitant to text you but uh yeah. Here I am.."

I felt my heart thump.

Me
-"Uh yeah! It's Alex hi! You didn't need to text me at all!! Michael is a diffrent story! I'm so sorry about him!!"

301-776-3321
-"Ah! Good😅And no it's okay!! Don't worry about it! Michael was quite friendly. I can tell he's a good friend. But don't worry!!"

Me
-"😁Ah okay!! Well I hope to keep talking with you more!"

~Change name to Klover🍀 ?~
Yes
No

Klover🍀
-"Same! I'll see you tomorrow. Good night!"

Me
-"Altightly! Good night!"

I was right, I should've been worried. I laughed at myself for a bit. Well thanks Michael.

Sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes! I hope you all have a good one

-wattawirter