Story Time

Here's one that's not so obvious, but I wish had been included as a P-Thief in the original game.

His role and name will become evident by the end of the chapter. Also, the girl Nagisa is deaf and mute, and she and her sister are friends of the Ishikara twins

"Someone oughta slap the piss outta them!" Irina announced. "I am too fine a woman to be one-upped by those punks! They'd be lucky to lick the mud off my stilettos!"

Akira sighed. "Y'know, the way I felt about Karma-kun yesterday genuinely made me feel like I might turn out like Kamoshida," the dark-haired man whispered to his boyfriend. "Now, I feel way more relaxed about that since Irina-san actually kissed Nagisa-kun without his consent to bribe him for information... But I've also never wanted to slap a woman more in my life than I do right now, so I'm conflicted. I mean, she's dissing my students and... Well, I don't think there's any nickname more fitting for her than Hellabitch."

Goro gently rubbed Akira's back. "It's okay, honey; I feel that way whenever someone at work disses you or calls you a gold-digger. I feel relieved that they aren't questioning my capabilities but completely pissed that they think it's okay to talk about you that way."

Finally sick of the blonde woman's complaining, Akira growled and stood up, palms pressed firmly against the table. "Will you shut up already?! I'm trying to finish grading the students' chemistry quizzes!"

"Please, like it's even worth it. After all, they're just going to fail. I mean, that's what E-class is, right? A class for people that are going nowhere," the woman said bluntly.

Akira sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You clearly know nothing about any of these kids, Hellabitch. Not all of them are here because they're slackers. In fact, the only real slackers here are Terasaka, Yoshida, and Muramatsu. Everyone else just struggled to keep up with the intense course load, or broke one of the school's rules."

"Yeah? So they're either slackers, stupid, or troublemakers!"

"No, they're not!" the raven-haired man announced. "Every student has a story; a reason they ended up here! Lumping them all together is like saying that everyone in the world looks exactly the same! Take a look at me, Hellabitch; what do you see!"

The blonde scoffed, sitting down and staring at the young man for a moment before giving him her answer. "I see a teacher that could be doing much more with his life than teaching these complete social rejects, but chooses not to because he knows that he can mooch off of his famous boyfriend. I see someone that studied hard and graduated early so that he could look for work a lot sooner. Anything I'm missing?"

"Quite a bit, actually. I'm not mooching off of Goro, for one thing; we split the cost of our rent and live in a fairly modest apartment. Second, Kunugigaoka was the fifteenth in a long list of schools that I applied to, and the only one that didn't automatically turn me away over something very simple: I have a criminal assault record. I stopped Shido Masayoshi from assaulting a young woman, but he ended up tripping and somehow managed to get a small wound on his forehead as a result. He claimed assault, and everyone involved in the case was in his pocket, so I lost that fight. I worked my ass off to pay for college, even worked myself into the hospital a few times. I didn't even originally want to be a teacher. Before my record, I'd wanted to be a figure skater; an ice dancer-""He was quite skilled at it, too," Goro provided as he slipped out of the room, before letting Akira continue. "But no dance school or skating coach would take me with an assault on my record, and I knew that... but thanks to the homeroom teacher I had in my second year of high school."