3

After we stuff our faces with pizza and Coke, we all got bathed and the twins began my makeover. The twins waxed, and plucked and primped me. To be honest, it was a little like hell. Especially because the twins insisted shaving my underarms was "so early 2000s". So, I was forced to allow Mindy to wax both my pits and legs.

I wore the dress Lindey gave me under a bathrobe as Mindy did my make up while Mandy did my hair. I drew the line at wearing stilettos and chose instead to wear a strappy pair of nude wedge heels from Mindy's closet. The dress is black, form fitting and definitely showed off leg but still left a bit to the imagination. Once the twins finished with me, all the girls got themselves dressed and made up.

"Okay Jenn, we'll let you look now," Mandy said removing the sheet from the floor length mirror. They covered it earlier and forbid me to try and look. I walked over to the mirror and froze in shock. Mindy and Mandy high fived as Mindy wiped away a fake tear.

"I feel like a proud mama," Mindy said with a fake sniffle.

"Damn Jenn, you are looking like a whole meal right now, fuck a snack," Lindey said. I had to agree. The twins did their thing. My hair was silky, pinned to one side, and curled to cascade down over one of my shoulders. Mindy went for a soft, golden, smokey look for my makeup. I honestly loved the nude matte lipstick she chose for me.

"Yassss, Work hunty!," Mindy said giving me a zig zag snap. I smiled shyly.

"Okay ya'll. Let's go already," I said trying to divert the attention from myself. The butterflies in my stomach felt like large, winged birds. I'm going to have to talk to Alan tonight. Dear God, please don't let me embarrass myself. Otherwise, I'll have to die because I couldn't bear to show my face at school afterwards. I nearly let my mind drift to a French boy, who shall not be named but quickly pushed the thought away. Nope, don't go there.

We pull up to Deidre's house in Mindy's navy blue BMW. Mindy, Mandy, and Lindey did a round of rock, paper, scissors to figure out who'd be stuck being the designated driver. Mindy lost. She totally got pissed. So pissed, in fact, she didn't say a word to us the entire drive over. We hop out of the car and start our way up the walkway. Kids are loitering outside.

A couple jocks wearing their Western Heights lettermans pass by us holding a couple of kegs. The twins greet them and a few others. I don't think we made it past the foyer before Mindy and Mandy ditched us for their friends. Lanterns hanging from the ceiling in rows, decorative Christmas tree lights, and a few lamps provided the main party areas with illumination.

Marijuana smoke tickled my nose. A group of kids were passing around a bong and a blunt that looked at least a foot long. A couple girls walked around with trays offering jello shots. Lindey snagged one for us both. I sucked it down. The sweetness of the jello completely masked any hint of alcohol. Lindey grabs my hand as we part the crowd in search of the kitchen. Drake's H.Y.F.R drifted through out the house.

🎵 Get the fuck up out my dressing room, confusing me with questions
Like

Do you love this shit?
Are you high right now?
Do you ever get nervous?
Are you single?
I heard you fucked your girl, is it true?
You getting money? You think them niggas you with is wit' you?
And I say

Hell yeah
Hell yeah, hell yeah
Fuckin' right
Fuckin' right, all right
(And we say) Hell yeah
Hell yeah, hell yeah
Fuckin' right
Fuckin' right, all right🎵

"Alright girl. Let's get you right," Lindey says. She grabs two red solo cups, fills them both from the keg and hands me one. My nerves are starting to get to me so I decide the quicker my inhibitions are lowered the better. I chug the first cup to Lindey's surprise. I stifle a frown as the bitter concoction takes over my taste buds.