Lunch

My last class before lunch is Algebra. I am really bad at Math in general, but then we just go ahead and add in the freeking alaphabet and Im pretty much screwed. The bell rings and I put my things in my locker, then head out to Lukes car. As I grew closer to the car, I coluld see luke in the drivers seat sitting back. He sets his seat up and smirks as I open the passenger side door.

"What are you so smiley about?" I asked him.

"I was just thinking, I don't even know how old you are."

"Oh, I'm 15. I could have sworn that came up. Come to think about it, How old are you?" I asked

"I'm 16 he said. My birthday is in a couple weeks." He answered.

"Well, good to know. Mine is in about a month. Now that we have met, shall we go and eat?"

"Get in and shut the door Hunter. Lets go find foods." He said chuckling.

I climbed in to the car and we sat there for a moment. Luke staring at me like I was strange or he was waiting for something to happen.
"Why do you keep staring at me," I said confused.
"No reason... Do you want to listen to music on our way?" He asked.
" sure," I said. " do you mind if I choose a band?"
"Go for it... Just not some type of four year olds music," he said. I giggled.
"Okay," I said. I put on Twenty-one pilots and played the song Car Radio. Luke sat for a moment then looked at me again...
" I didn't pin you as the type of girl to listen to rap/ screamo music," he said with a smirk.
"You shouldn't judge a book by its cover," I responded.
We drove back to Luke's house and as we did we were silent. We sat there listening to the music.
As we pulled into the driveway, Luke began to talk again, " as strange as it sounds, I like to just sit in the same room as you."
"Yeah, that's a little weird," I said, " but I understand what you mean. I like to just be around you too." I said.
We walked into the house and to the kitchen. Luke had ordered a pizza the night before, so that's what we ate. We sat on the couch and ate. Luke looked up from his phone at me and laughed.
"What?" I asked
"You have some sauce on your face," he said leaning in closer to me. He outstretched his hand and wiped the sauce off my face using a napkin.
"Thanks," I said.
"You're welcome." he responded.
We finished our food and drove back to school.
"Hunter, meet me here after school, I need to show you something." Luke said.
"Oh really, you NEED to show me something?" I said mocking him.
"Umm, yes! Just... Come meet me here! 3:10 don't be late."
"Okay what ever you say sir Luke The Great and Powerful, I said giggling.
"Thank you, now shut up and hurry to class, you don't want to be late do you?" he mocked me back.
I turned and walked to class. That was a quiet but probably the best lunch of my life.

A/N

Hello everyone sorry I haven't worked on this for a long time. Here is another short blurp into my head. Let me know what you think. Please remember this is an unedited story. Don't forget to comment your fave part, add to your library for updates, and share with your friends. XOXO JOSIE