HELP

depression sex yeet

I continuously ran the sharp blade across my wrist and let the red pool out. On both of my wrists, I have in small letters the words HELP ME. 

I felt the tears rushing to the surface as I sat on my bedroom floor in a pool of red. I love the color red and black. After I see too much red I see black then I open my eyes to be blinded by the light. 

I started to see the black and then saw the light and then my room came into vision. I looked around and saw Jeno sitting at the end of my bed with his head in his hands. 

My arms were wrapped in cloth and my head hurt. I slowly moved not even moving the bed. I slid behind Jeno and wrapped my arms around him laying my head on his back. 

"Junnie, why do you do this," he asked with a rasp to his breath. He looked behind himself at me and he had tears running down his face. I moved so I was sitting on his lap and hugged him wrapping my legs around him. 

I kissed his face as the tears streaked down it."You're too pretty to cry, Jen, "I said. I placed my dry and cracked lips on his soft ones and smiled.

His laps held my waist limply. We both cried the salty tears mixing into the kiss and I started to gradually move on his lap. We both moaned into the kiss as we still cried. 

His hands got tighter on my waist as he guided me. Our kiss stayed soft and passionate but still grew intense as our lower bodies grinded against one another. 

His hands moved down my shirt and slipped underneath it as he played with my nipples, that hardened under his hands. They slowly stopped and trailed down back to my waist where one laid stationary as the other traveled lower into my large sweatpants. 

His hand cupped my ass squeezing it and cupped it. I could feel his cock growing bigger under me. I moved my hands and grabbed his sweatpants waistband before I pulled them lower. I moved away from his lap to pull the sweatpants past his knees and they fell to the ground where he kicked them off. 

His underwear had a small pre-cum stain as I sat back down on his lap. He moved my own sweatpants lower down my legs and I stood up a little to slip them off before sitting down with nothing covering my ass anymore. 

He hand stipped squeezed my ass and I rubbed our cock's together. He groaned into the kiss and pulled away as I started to move faster. He closed his eyes as pleasure washed over him and let out more groans.

He moved his hand off my ass and into my mouth to suck. I happy sucked on three of his fingers as I moved faster on his lap. 

His hand slipped back down and he slowly parted my asscheeks and pushed a finger into my hole I moaned and he moved it in and out swirling it around me.

He added another finger and scissored me open before adding another finger. I moved up and down as his fingers worked so slowly. I slowly fucked myself on his fingers as soft moans slipped past my lips. I grabbed the band around his underwear and pulled them down. 

I pushed his underwear all the way down and I slowly moved off his fingers feeling empty. I lowered myself onto the floor and looked at his large throbbing cock as it stood tall and leaked pre-cum. 

I moved my hand around the base of his shaft and placed my lips around the tip. I sucked slowly on the tip before I started to take more in my mouth. I wet the shaft with my saliva and tasted the salty pre-cum on my lips as I pulled off with a pop.

I sat back down on his lap but moved the tip of his cock to the entrance of my hole. I slowly sat down on it feeling myself stretch around the large and thick shaft. I moaned the more I stretched as I moved farther down his shaft.

"Fuck, Jen, "I mewed out as he pushed up into my hole more. His hands held firmly onto my waist and I felt my ass hit the base of his dick. I sat there for a minute or two panting at the stretch. 

I connected our lips again as I started moving up and down. I rocked my hips and he thrusted up into me hitting my prostate.

"Ahhh~, "I moaned out as he began to thrust deeper and harder. I bounced and slammed back down meeting every thrust until he grabbed my dick and started to pump it at the same pace as his thrust filling me with pleasure.

The knot in my stomach grew and grew until I released in Jeno's hand as he kept thrusting up into me before he reached his climax. 

"Promise me, you will never cut again," he whispered into our kiss as we slid under the bed covers his dick still in my ass. 

I nodded and kissed his nose as tiredness rushed over me.