ME!

I tided the rope and hung it and laid the note out on my bed. I stood on a chair as I pulled the rope over my head. I kicked the chair and felt the rope tighten around my neck. My lungs craved air that they were no longer getting and every breath earned a new choking sound.

Jeno, why did you leave me for so long? It's been 2 weeks and you still haven't come back, why aren't you back? I kept my promise. I didn't cut again. That doesn't mean I can't die because of something else.

I started to spazz as my limbs went weak. Oxygen who's she, we don't know her. My hands shot for my throat and ripped at the thick rope and it didn't add any relief on my lungs that burned. 

I could feel consciousness slipping as I couldn't breathe and my windpipe was being torn into. I could feel the blood run cold down my neck as the rope cut through my skin. 

My eyes rolled back in my head as life escaped my purple hands that now hung limp. 90 pounds of body hung in the middle of my bedroom, now dead. I sat on my bed as the sun began to set. 

"RENJUN, I'M BACK, "Jeno yelled from the front door. He ran up the staircase and the bedroom door opened and a thud could be heard as Jeno fell backward as his boyfriend hung in the middle of his bedroom lifeless. He ran back to the kitchen and grabbed a knife before he ran back to Renjun and cut the boy down and slowly took the rope off the boy. He had his phone out as he called 911 and cried to the operator that his boyfriend killed himself. 

He could still feel the heat in the boy as he hadn't died even 30 minutes ago. Only if Jeno was faster, Renjun could be alive. Renjun's heart always leaped when Jeno walked into the room where is that now, why isn't he alive anymore.

Jeno hugged the dead boy and sobbed into the body that was growing cold. The paramedics came and had to pry the younger boy off of Renjun's body as he wouldn't let go. He screamed as they took the older away. 

"No, no, no, no, hyung, why you promised," he cried as a paramedic tried to comfort him. 

"Mister, there's a note on the boy's bed," the paramedic said before leaving. Jeno curled into a ball as he was left alone. He was alone. He had been ecstatic to see his boyfriend not even 20 minutes ago and now he was at the bottom. 

He grabbed the letter and read his boyfriend's small and curly handwriting. The letter was now filled with tears as Jeno sobbed and hugged the paper. 

It was a poem about how much Renjun loved him. The father you read the sadder and darker the words became along with messier handwriting. More and more words were already smudged by Renjun's own tears that were now mixing with Jeno's. 

 Renjun sat in Jeno's lap kissing away the tears and playing with his hair. No one could see Renjun, but the dead boy could see them. He kissed Jeno's whole face and hugged him and erased his tears as they continued to flow like a river. 

"I love you, Renjun, "Jeno cried out as he stood up. He left the room with the note in hand and got into his car. He wasn't drunk on alcohol, he was drunk on sadness. The sadness of his boyfriend's death. 

Renjun sat in the passenger's seat as Jeno began to drive. Crying as he drove, vision blurry mind distracted. SMASH! Collision was made between a large truck and the small car Jeno drove. Jeno's head slammed into the driverside window cutting his head as blood started to gush. Traffic stopped as the boy was unconscious and bleeding buckets of blood per second. His eyes still open He sat Renjun on his lap smiling at him with a smile.

Renjun presses his lips to Jeno's and almost like a dementor with their kiss, Jeno's souls leaves it's body everything stops. He bleeds out before paramedics arrived. Renjun and Jeno walk hand in hand with smiles on their faces as they leave the rotten world for a perfect one. 

THE END