Chapter 20 : Plan To Confess To Myoui

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

A sound was made near my bed.

Uhhh... What's going on?

I was trying to wake up to look what was happening yet i can't even open just one eye.

Darn.. I'm so sleepy.. But what was that? Nevermind... Gonna go back to sleep.

Jimin's dream

I was shocked when a women looked at me and at the same time her tears fell from her eyes

She went near me and it looks like she's about to slap me.

1..2..3 here it goes, ahh!-- wait what?!

I opened my eyes and the women was gone..

*Slap!*

" i have trusted you.... I thought you would never cheat on me.. I've knew you to long and i thought i really know the true you..but i was wrong..."

" l-let me e-explain"

I turned around and i found the women that i saw earlier and a man was right infront of her, he was crying and same as she.

"in-I" a girl from behind called

"shut the fu*k off!" the women that i saw earlier roared.

"I-I'm--s-sorry " she continued, shaking with fear.

" It's okay dear but please remember not to be close in a fire okay? cause you'll burn , bi*ch! " she shouted savagely.

" m--" the man called.

"park jimin!!"

Ehh? Why is my mother's voice suddenly appeared? Do sh--

*splash! *

I jumped as my shirt absorbed the water.

"f*ck you!" that phrase suddenly came out of my mouth.

And it sink into me.

"what f*ck you ehh?!?!" mom shouted.

Oh-o

"i didn't teach you to curse at your mother you park jimin! It's already 1 pm still your sleeping?! And i am damn tired on waking you up! A women is waiting for you down stairs for 3 hours! Can't you be a gentleman?!--" mom yelled.

"mom! Sorry okay?!" i shouted cutting her words.

"sorry okay" i said, going near her.

"calm down" i continued, massaging her shoulders.

" okay stop.. I forgive you.. First take a bath and change your clothes, then go down stairs okay?" mom said sweetly.

I nodded and whispered

" bipolar huh?"

"what?" she asked.

"umm.. Nothing.. Okay bye mom.. I love you" i said and ran to take a bath.

Who is waiting down stairs?

Is it jin hyung?

But then i remember-- " a women is waiting for you down stairs for 3 hours!"

A WOMEN?!

is it mina?!

FOR 3 HOURS?!