•'¯'•» PROLOGUE «•'¯'•

"we were once childhood friends then turn to strangers turn to lovers turn to ex lovers then back to being strangers, what's next?" mina ask looking at jimin

"silly me, why would i thought that you would reply when you didn't even know me" mina said when she noticed that jimin stayed quiet.

Mina and jimin is sitting in their favourite tree when they are still in their childhood days, the tree is located in their secret place, where no body knows except them.

Last week jimin went home from the hospital and was diagnosed to have a temporary amnesia no one knows when will he remember his Lost memories.

Funny fact, in the past mina had a amnesia too and now it's jimin turn.

"let's go, it's getting cold" mina said, jumping down the tree.

"minari...." jimin called.

Mina froze from her spot, can't believe he called her by her nickname

Jimin jumped and walk close to mina.

Mina stared at jimin, observing jimin's every move.

Mina was so shock to the point that she don't know what to do.

It made mina more shock when jimin kneel down and hold her right hand.

"minari.." jimin started.

Butterflies filled mina's stomach, the feeling she was carving for a long time.

"my childhood friend, a stranger, my lover, my ex-lover, my.... Soon to be Wife, myoui mina" jimin said.

A tear escape from mina's eyes.

Mina can't believe what's happening, for her 'it's too good to be true'.

"my minari, will you marry me?" jimin ask nervously.

In that time, mina wish that it isn't a dream, a imagination, a illusion, she wish it to be true.

She wish that they are not STRANGERS.

----------------------------------------------------------
Please vote, comment and follow me.