Chapter 22 : Can't Wait

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

"are you okay? " nayeon was pale, that's why hyung asked her. Gone with her lively smile I while ago

"we Have to leave, right now " she said. What's wrong?

"why?" I asked. I got a bad feeling for this.

"let's go, please.. " she was about to run towards the exit not until hyung held her wrist.

"what's wrong?" hyung asked.

Nayeon tilt her head down.

"M-mina..."

"what wrong with her?"

Nayeon looked at me and I clearly saw that tears was beginning to fall from her eyes and she was shaking.

"what's with mina?!" i raised my voice.

"jimin please ca--"

"tell me!" I shouted. I know I sounded like a bastard and I'm really sorry for nayeon.. I am just in panic right now.

"please... Tell me..." i said, desperate.

"she got shot"

Then my world broke into pieces.

ᴍɪɴᴀ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

I opened my eyes and saw jimin. His head was beside mine and his hand held mine. It has been three days when the day I got shot. The scene was still fresh in my mind.

Flashback

"mina, let's go" wook called.

Were here in a orphanage, Wook and I  planed yesterday that we will donate school supplies to the children here. We use to this in united states and I really love seeing children smile.

"Do you enjoyed ?" wook asked.

I smiled at him and nodded. We were about to go inside the car when I saw a man pointing a gun to one of the kid in the orphanage.

"call the cops!" I shouted and wook immediately called the cops.

I silently walk closer to them without being caught.

"mina!" wook silently shouted.

My eyes widen when the man was about to pull  the trigger. Seconds later, I found my own blood dropping from my shoulders.

"mina!"

End of flashback

That was traumatic but thank god that I survived being not in a trauma. I looked at the small person beside me. He looks like more like the patient than me. I smiled and observe his eyes.. Nose.. Cheeks.. Lip.. Jaw. why would he be this handsome sleeping ?--wait what am I doing?

There was something in my stomach, it was tickling me .. What's wrong with me? My heart started beating faster. What the freaking hell is going on?!.

I panicked and accidentally hit jimin's head .

"mina..you're awake" he said and smiled at me sweetly. My heart  was wild beating. He looked at me worried .

"are you okay?" he asked, I nodded.

His soft hand  touch my forehead. I blushed and my heart was about to explode. "are you sure?" he asked again.

"Y-yes I'm really fine" I said.

Park jimin, what are you doing to me?

      ᴊɪᴍɪɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

I was watching Mina while she was still unconscious.

Damn... I was like dead when I found out I while ago that mina got shot. but luckily she was only shot in the shoulder and not on the organs.

The ugly guy told us everything,I could  have punch that guy.. But punching him can't lessen the pain mina was feeling right now.. I wish that I  am  one who was with mina so I could have receive the bullet for her.

Mina saved the child and that proves she's brave .. I can't wait.. I can't wait to hold Mina's hand and claimined her mine.. I can't wait,can't wait to hear her yes but will she really answer yes? Will she really not break my heart? I'm scared.. Scared to be broken.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Its been a while, how are you guys feeling? Our class was suspended because of COVID-19.. We are in community quarantine and I am damn bored staying home..cases of COVID-19 is fast increasing here in Philippines.

Sorry for giving you a short chapter for now hehehehe. I'm lazy sowwy

I hope you're all fine, Please be safe everyone. 💜💛

-Jiminaky❤️