Chapter One: Meeting Moonsault

"No! I won't let you take me, Guzzlord!" A voice rang out.

"Too late..." Another voice rang out and everything seemed to turn to black...

(TIME-SKIP, NEARLY A DAY LATER)

A Popplio girl was lying down on a path. "Ugh, what happened? Why is everything blurry? Everything's... going..." She felt her sight failing "Dark...."

(TIME-SKIP, A FEW HOURS LATER)

A Litten, who calls himself Moonsault, was walking along the path, and then he saw the same Popplio we just saw. "Who--?" he thought. "Who is that?" He stared at the girl. He felt kind of weird, like he... well...

No! I am too young for love! Litten thought. But he still felt the urge to help her stay safe. He picked her up and took her to his house...

(ARIA THE POPPLIO'S P.O.V)

I woke up in a strange room. I didn't know what happened? Am I at home? I know I'm a human female, and that my name is Aria. And I have become a Popplio.

Wait... I've become a Popplio? What the hell? Anyways, a Litten entered the room. And I have to admit, he's kind of cute.

"Hey, Popplio. You were asleep for 12 hours! What the hell? Have you been kicked out of a dungeon?" Litten said.

"Hello, my name is Aria, and no. Whatever a dungeon is." I murmured. That was new.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A DUNGEON IS?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE---" He said a cuss word, I cannot repeat what he said, but I knew that it wasn't good.

"Ummmmmmmmm..." I replied. "That's not good."

"Sorry for cussing. That was wrong of me." Litten replied. "I'm Moonsault. I was heading up to my friend, Raid's house. Raid's a Rowlet. I'm a Litten. And you apparently are a Popplio. I guess that would make it full circle. So, do you want to join our expedition team?"

"S-sure..." I said. This was new, but I couldn't wait...