Chapter Two: The first Mission

The next morning, Aria woke up and yawned, she wondered if there was anything that they had to do.

"Aria!" Moonsault shouted. "Our first mission!"

"Hmmm." Aria muttered. "mission?"

"I just told Raid that the mission will begin soon! I was coming to tell you!" Moonsault meowed ('cause littens are cats.)

A Rowlet swooped in the room and accidentally hit his face on the floor. "Ow..."

Aria blinked. "Who's this?"

"Aria, this is Raid the Rowlet, and, Raid, this is Aria the Popplio." Moonsault said.

"Hi..." Rowlet muttered, rubbing his beak. "It's a pleasure to be here..." (ON YOUR SHOW TODAY!!!!!!)

Aria blinked she felt like she remembered a reference in a certain show... (if you watch MandJTV, you'd know what the show is.)
(Squirtle: WTF happened to the floor?)
(Get out)
(Squirtle: Why?)
(Just, go back to the Pokemon Talk set.)
(Squirtle: OK.)

"Anyways, where do we go?" Aria asked.

"We go to the Tiny Woods, it's the forest where Team Mercy did their first mission." Raid said.

"Team Mercy?" Aria asked. "Who are they?"

"Team Mercy are a team of highly skilled professional Pokemon." Moonsault said. "Hell, they've even got some legendary Pokemon! But before the whole thing with Gengar, they were kinda like us, new at the job."

"Interesting." Aria said.

(If you want an explanation on who Team Mercy is, they are my PMD1 DX rescue team. Currently they're stuck in the demo, but this is the sequel of what would've happened if I got the game.)

"So yeah, Raid, read the letter." Moonsault said.

Raid read the letter:

Attention, Rescue Team!
   My friend is stuck in Tiny Woods! He doesn't know the way out, and I'm too scared to go in! So he needs a rescue team to help him! He is a Dustox.
Sincerely, Butterfree (Like the Caterpie you save at the beginning of PMD1.)

"Well, I guess it's time to go!" Aria said. "Which way do we go?"

"It's just nearby this town." Moonsault said.

Aria nodded. "Let's do this!" She said. "Lead the way!"

(I decided to give the chapters names because why the hell not?)